Discussion Regarding Jio Prime Subscription Renewal

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 36
  • Views: Views 5,226
I just wish this time Jio came up with two Prime plans one is of same 99 which offers JioSaavn for free one with some more amount with Netflix subscription. Amazon Prime I can afford but Netflix it become very costly!

If they include Netflix then then most people will not be able to afford Jio prime

I just wish this time Jio came up with two Prime plans one is of same 99 which offers JioSaavn for free one with some more amount with Netflix subscription. Amazon Prime I can afford but Netflix it become very costly!
Jio will never give Amazon Prime membership as Amazon will be Ambani's biggest competitor in the future. Netflix is not even willing to give ₹1 discount to anyone. So that won't work either.
If they include Netflix then then most people will not be able to afford Jio prime
Internet Speed will improve. Everybody wins. 🍾🎉🎊🎊💃💃💃

Last edited:
Offer period add on from mi. Still two more same kind of add on is in idle and whenever wish I can use. The validity of this add on is the expiry of current plan.

My prime expires on June 25th. I bought my sim last June. So I got prime for one full year. But my validity was till March 31st.

Last edited:
Jio will never give Amazon Prime membership as Amazon will be Ambani's biggest competitor in the future. Netflix is not even willing to give ₹1 discount to anyone. So that won't work either.

Internet Speed will improve. Everybody wins. 🍾🎉🎊🎊💃💃💃

Then Jay Baba Torrent-nath 🙏

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock