Discussion General Discussions about streaming services

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 666
  • Views: Views 114,688
It was Danish Khan's idea to pitch it to Netflix it seems. If Applause would have been in charge they would have pitched to Hotstar/ Prime Video which would have been a blow for him. As months later he was promoted to Sony Liv head, and he took a chance with that series himself. Which benefitted him in the long run. Netflix Exces incapability in seeing the scope of the series resulted another major OTT Player for them to fight for subscribers eyeballs.
indirectly it was good in one way as Sony liv dubbed the series in multiple Indian languages , I'm not sure netflix or hotstar would have dubbed the show in these many languages in starting itself .

I'm not sure netflix or hotstar would have dubbed the show in these many languages in starting itself .
BTW, the show debut only in Hindi on Sony Liv first. Only after great buzz it was dubbed into other languages. Also, Hotstar started the trend to start dubbing in 7 Indian languages with thier originals. They left out only 2 comedies without doing that.

Who has the best intro? Earlier Netflix one was favourite. Now it's Disney+ intro. Others are not even close to these.

But I can still live with Zee5 app itself as they barely got any good content to watch.
South Indians especially Telugu and Tamil viewers have to patiently watch that buggy app. They are acquiring many films in those circuits.

I don't know how RRR team even considered it as an option especially if Netflix or Star India who are also stake holders would have shown interested in.

Is there any dedicated SmartTV app for streaming music videos in India?

In US, there is Vevo app for Google TV, AppleTv and FireTV

I think some company should start an app for just music videos and movie trailers....personally, I spend a lot of time watching these on live TV.

YouTube is there but it has very low visibility as there is a lot of other content on it.

Is there any dedicated SmartTV app for streaming music videos in India?

In US, there is Vevo app for Google TV, AppleTv and FireTV
Haven't tried since several years. Mi TV has a Patchwall OS which use to have music videos from Hungama Play.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock