Discussion General Discussions about streaming services

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 666
  • Views: Views 115,496
Hockey World cup is free on Hotstar.
tlIdj7E.jpg

Shocked to notice that anti-piracy works very well at local level. Here you get arrested for posting snippets of movies. Or live streaming yourself from theatres. Music piracy still exists but it helps artist anyway by promoting. They earn from cultural events. Because streaming isn't a big thing here. This happens because of unity among producers, production houses and actors.

PS this is based on my observation. Not from some data.

I have a voucher code for Sony Liv 1 year subscription planning to sell it is there any app for the same?

I have a voucher code for Sony Liv 1 year subscription planning to sell it is there any app for the same?
You can try SplitSub or other places. I suggest to approach friends circle for a better deal.

Regarding Telugu movies::

Netflix —dominating from past 2-3 months(medium and high budget movies)
primevideo — reduced Telugu movies drastically ( buying only unknown small films)
aha video — low Budget movies and stopped dubbing movies as well( betrayed customers by without keeping promise of weekly 1 movie).only 3-4 movies in last 2 months
sonyliv — stopped telugu movies completely after madhura sreedhar reddy stepped down as content head
zee5– selective medium budget movies
hotstar — selective big budget movies and medium movies

They are targeted now Amazon/flipkart business market. if Reliance launching super app badly effect to Amazon. It's way to monopoly in both online/retailer market too, others going close their shops/companies slowly like Telecom companies or some popular companies forcefully going under Reliance.
On one side Reliance' entry is beneficial to customers, Jio which made high speed data cheaper and accessible, Retail stores which are convenient to consumers and Jio cinema that arranged free WC viewing experience etc.
But on the other side it destroys many. Telecom sector shrink to 4 players from nearly 10. Only Airtel is giving any competition for them. Apart from strong money-back Reliance is getting favour from the Government. So the rivals are like tied their body partially when competing with Reliance. This may lead our veteran and big players to turn face against India in future. That table may have Amazon, Disney etc. And we can't predict what happens once Reliance establishes their monopoly in desired markets.

On one side Reliance' entry is beneficial to customers, Jio which made high speed data cheaper and accessible, Retail stores which are convenient to consumers and Jio cinema that arranged free WC viewing experience etc.
But on the other side it destroys many. Telecom sector shrink to 4 players from nearly 10. Only Airtel is giving any competition for them. Apart from strong money-back Reliance is getting favour from the Government. So the rivals are like tied their body partially when competing with Reliance. This may lead our veteran and big players to turn face against India in future. That table may have Amazon, Disney etc. And we can't predict what happens once Reliance establishes their monopoly in desired markets.
Cheap data also destroyed long term sim validity, which was benefited for middle class families. earlier some operators have offers like remaining data balance added with if we recharge before Internet data pack expires it's was good offer.

Reliance Jio and mobile companies succeed selling 4G/LTE mobile phones from their own Reliance Digital stores too, now Jio with other telecom companies working on 5G it's also business tool. Don't know how long sustain 5G tricks in India, already 5G huge failures in most of countries it's draining mobile battery which will slowly damage mobile software/hardware.

Cheap data also destroyed long term sim validity, which was benefited for middle class families. earlier some operators have offers like remaining data balance added with if we recharge before Internet data pack expires it's was good offer.

Reliance Jio and mobile companies succeed selling 4G/LTE mobile phones from their own Reliance Digital stores too, now Jio with other telecom companies working on 5G it's also business tool. Don't know how long sustain 5G tricks in India, already 5G huge failures in most of countries it's draining mobile battery which will slowly damage mobile software/hardware.
I dont know from where you get your information if you want to know Mobile Internet is cheapest in the world in India now almost every person in the country has a mobile phone. I had my first mobile in 2006 that times the phone rates were very costly had to pay for each phn call and monthly bill for talking to family for 5min/day will be around 200-300rs now unlimited call/data you you can talk for literally whole month if you want to that too video call.

If you want to know a more recent example in my college days I made 1 grp call in 2014 that is using normal call with 4-5 ppl for 30min cost me almost 150rs since Jio came with free internet we friends have free Voice call/Video call every weekend lasting hours for the same 200rs pack.

I dont know whether you have visited foreign countries I did last year to Thailand and took a sim for 15 days cost me 300Thai Bhat or almost 650rs and it had no free unlimited Internet only free 15 apps other internet browsing is paid. However big advantage in Bangkok is every busstop has unlimited free internet so you actually need Internet in cities like Phuket or Koh Samui than Bangkok.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock