Discussion General Discussions about streaming services

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 666
  • Views: Views 115,683
Why Im feeling most of OTT Contents are premium version of CID, Savdhaan India, Crime Patrol...Etc...Etc...
Are you watching too much of Netflix and Alt Balaji nowadays?

They are promoting Manorama Max, which they already have as a channel. The pics also say that as well and not about aha. :no2:Also, if they want they would have promoted some Telugu stuff, why would they have some 5 year old Tamil movie there.
Recently 96 movie released in Aha. Hence they teasing with 5 year old movie now.

Recently 96 movie released in Aha. Hence they teasing with 5 year old movie now.
I think you guys are referring to different "teasing". 😅😂

Rajkumar bro is talking about teasing as in provoking or making fun of.
Sai bro is talking about teasing as in teasing a upcoming show/movie.

Finally I found a streamer which has a "Gift Subscription" option on their sign up page. Every streamer should have it. It makes a good gift.

(You may need to set "USA" on your VPN software)

ynOMoWq.jpg

One less thing to worry about on Sony Liv with Community moving to Netflix.. If anyone hasn't watched the show, I recommend you to watch it...

Funfact: Kevin Feige, Marvel Studios president called up The Russo Brothers for discussions on The Winter Soldier because of the way they shot paintball episodes in the series. Thats why many of the actors from community series pop-ups here and der in Russo Brothers MCU movies.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock