Discussion General Discussions about streaming services

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 666
  • Views: Views 113,863
Indian music streaming services are pathetic. They only know how to charge users. Never does anything comes on time. I was looking to stream Evermore. I couldn't find it or JioSaavn or Gaana. Both of which I subscribed too. Meanwhile it's streaming on YouTube Music.

Indian music streaming services are pathetic. They only know how to charge users. Never does anything comes on time. I was looking to stream Evermore. I couldn't find it or JioSaavn or Gaana. Both of which I subscribed too. Meanwhile it's streaming on YouTube Music.
Looks like Spotify has it. But 500 bucks more (per year) than Gaana!

Dory's Reef Cam is such a bad idea. I can't believe they wasted so much time and effort showing a baby cam video of sea creatures going by their business while occasionally waving at camera. And this happens for 3 hours. You don't need to watch the whole thing. This is what happens for hours.
Source

Last edited:
SoundCloud's new UI looks good.
4GOMkUP.jpg

V6aQdjP.jpg

Vy8WXCk.jpg

Who offers the best audio quality among all music streaming apps?

Who offers the best audio quality among all music streaming apps?
I have tried almost every service out there, and Apple Music is best amongst all in terms of Audio Quality. But the Android App experience is the horrible (but still a lot better than Amazon Prime Music's app 🤣).

I am currently using Youtube Music.

Geo-blocked in India. So it's coming on Voot Select than?
wmSKpWM.png

Any PR about new content coming to Voot this month?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock