Discussion General Discussions about streaming services

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 666
  • Views: Views 114,691
No that's is not true! It's a mix of both free and premium content even before VIP introduced. Now only a handful of titles are available behind premium and vip pay wall like Cacha Choudhary, Patrick Melrose (Which Expired ), Matahari etc. They are now dumping everything that doesn't belong to any of the existing channels/banners.
Okay. Which Chacha Chaudhary are you referring to? The one that aired on Sahara One? I cannot find it. Can you provide the link?

Okay. Which Chacha Chaudhary are you referring to? The one that aired on Sahara One? I cannot find it. Can you provide the link?
Only animated version is available on Hotstar. The original Chacha Chaudhary is not available anywhere.

Play while downloading. Not official youtube app. So sharing here

3LjU91v.png

Subscribed Hungama Play by using 100 super coins of flipkart...50 super coins were expiring on Sept 30th...So used..
Yesterday my Son used 150 super coins for Epic On subscription..

Last edited:
Best show to watch during Halloween is Scream Queens. Unfortunately, it's not available on any streaming service this year.

My favourite scene. :rofl2:
Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock