Discussion General Discussions about streaming services

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 666
  • Views: Views 114,905
Sunnxt is the "best" in this aspect. Today's show you can watch only tomorrow.
Be that as it may, Sun Nxt offers an interesting functionality, that relatively very few apps that streams Live TV might do. In fact, I am not even sure if any of the other Live TV streaming apps available in India provide this option. Please let me know if they do.

At any given time, we can rewind the Live TV channels on Sun Nxt for upto 3 hours. Many a days, I watch the daily 6.00pm News on Sun TV, only around 8.30pm on the Sun Nxt app. This is a pretty cool, and useful feature for me.

Has anyone seen this on youtube before? I thinks it's new. I searched "no purpose to live." This number popped up.
hWpIp4s.png

Read this.👇 Not gonna report. So others can it. This is not twitter and instagram dumping thread.
In this thread we'll only discuss about streaming speed, ui, glitches, tech related queries and pricing. New content of the respective streaming shall be added and discussed on their respective threads.
Discussion on new and streaming content only allowed. If discussed and compared across platforms.

Most of the Select picks are available for Free. Generally if some title doesn't belong to any of the existing channels they will go to Select Picks.
It was Premium before Hotstar Originals were introduced.

It was Premium before Hotstar Originals were introduced.

No that's is not true! It's a mix of both free and premium content even before VIP introduced. Now only a handful of titles are available behind premium and vip pay wall like Cacha Choudhary, Patrick Melrose (Which Expired ), Matahari etc. They are now dumping everything that doesn't belong to any of the existing channels/banners.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock