Discussion General Discussions about Indian Wireless Telecom Services

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,094
  • Views: Views 171,367
Jio has been overloaded/crappy just anywhere i visited all over India these days. Even infront of head office of Reliance at Mumbai. You don't need to shift your place but they need to add additional capacity. Till then Jio isn't recommended at all. Airtel is far better. Just their VoLTE doesn't stay while you are on call.
Thanks to 2.0. Heard rumours of people chasing away tower installation people due to fear of radiation.

@Abhinav842 , @sumitroy or any other bros...

Is it sure that I won't lose my unlimited pack If I recharge with 3 GB data pack for one download in airtel?

I don't want to lose my unlimited pack.

@Abhinav842 , @sumitroy or any other bros...

Is it sure that I won't lose my unlimited pack If I recharge with 3 GB data pack for one download in airtel?

I don't want to lose my unlimited pack.
Yes, you will definitely not loose your unlimited plan. That recharge will only provide you extra data. First your daily data pack will be used and then that additional data pack will be used.

Last edited:
Anybody know
Why my airtel telling while calling u have no balance
Even I have data plan running still many days left
Whether it is connected to account balance which is zero
Airtel wants me to recharge that balance
What is minimum recharge
Whenever I call, calls get connected no problem, few numbers tells no balance
What to do?

I want to replace my docomo sim with new airtel 4g sim, does airtel 4g sim also work as 3g and 2g sim or is it like jio, 4g only sim?

I want to replace my docomo sim with new airtel 4g sim, does airtel 4g sim also work as 3g and 2g sim or is it like jio, 4g only sim?
Yes it will work as 2G, 3G, 4G. But Airtel will close 3G services by 2020.

Bro
i just bought samsung Galaxy A50 mobile. i find a problem plz give me solution.
when i phone switch to flight mode or any sim1 or sim2 switch off in sim card manager (Without Shut down mobile). then caller listen that "phone is switch off" in place of phone is "out of network coverage". plz suggest how i can use this option that caller listen that phone is "out of coverage area" at my phone.

Jio's target is to achieve 500 million customers (340 million now). With that time the rivals may either leave the country or fall to minor subscriber base. After they get a lion share in the country Central Government will implement a tariff rule just like in broadcasting (Reliance will play in the backstage here). The rates proposed will be more than that of Jio charges now. There by Jio's revenue increases and as the rates are same for all operators no one will port from them. Thus blames will go to Government and Jio will earn profit. This are my thoughts and shared here.

Reliance Jio continued its leadership position as the fastest mobile network with an average download speed of 21 Megabits (Mbps) per second in July, while Vodafone topped the chart in terms of upload speed, as per the recent data published by sector regulator Trai. After registering a dip in 4G download speed at 17.6 Mbps in June, Jio’s network recorded improvement in speed at 21 Mbps. According to the speed chart published by the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (Trai), Airtel network recorded an average download speed of 8.8 Mbps, Vodafone had 7.7 Mbps average download speed, while Idea Cellular had 6.6 Mbps.
Reliance Jio tops 4G download speed chart in July, BSNL fastest in 3G

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock