Discussion General Discussions about Indian Wireless Telecom Services

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,094
  • Views: Views 172,038
Absolutely No Bro!

But They Should Implement
Bro, I recharged my Airtel number before the expiry of current plan. I got 5GB extra data. My pack got activated after the expiry of current pack.
You can also check your upcoming pack info. Dial *121# --> 2 (Balance) --> 2 (Upcoming packs info).

Bro, I recharged my Airtel number before the expiry of current plan. I got 5GB extra data. My pack got activated after the expiry of current pack.
You can also check your upcoming pack info. Dial *121# --> 2 (Balance) --> 2 (Upcoming packs info).

Oh My God!

My Airtel Rs.558 Pack Getting Expiry In 10 Days

I'll Check

Could anyone tell me idea customer care number for non idea mobile user .
Thanks

Can anyone help me i cant open apps like flipkart paytm and many others on my mobile using Bsnl broadband? Using mobile data it opens properly..

Idea Prepaid Punjab.
Plz Let Me know how to activate Rs. 24/- (28 days Validity) Plan from main balance ?
Plz share ussd code

I was very close to the tower in the city and still wasn't getting satisfactory speeds. Just look at this. There's packet loss on top 😂

4rEfPeh.png
Jio tower in your area is overloaded. Jio network choked in your area. That's why such horrible speed.

Jio tower in your area is overloaded. Jio network choked in your area. That's why such horrible speed.
Jio has been overloaded/crappy just anywhere i visited all over India these days. Even infront of head office of Reliance at Mumbai. You don't need to shift your place but they need to add additional capacity. Till then Jio isn't recommended at all. Airtel is far better. Just their VoLTE doesn't stay while you are on call.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock