Discussion General Discussions about Indian Wireless Telecom Services

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,094
  • Views: Views 171,367
RX1a9CA.jpg
Article on same TRAI report is already available on our site. Telecom - Analytical Report on Wireless Data Service released by TRAI
IMO there No need to share paper cutting everywhere. Search engines also can't read images.

Last edited:
Article on same TRAI report is already available on our site. Telecom - Analytical Report on Wireless Data Service released by TRAI
IMO there No need to share paper cutting everywhere. Search engines can't read images.
Now delete post bro

I was looking to do a FRC (First Recharge) for activating my new BSNL sim, I called the CC and they told me to do a 106 FRC through retailer.
Who does that in 2019 ? :cautious:

I did a 106 Special Recharge from paytm and it did the trick. I got the following benefits, (only if you understand it)

• Recharge of Rs.106 done on 23/08/2019 Cr. Rs.0 in main balance valid till 19/02/20

• You have subscribed STV DATA FREEBIE successfully and is valid until 21-09-2019.

• You have subscribed STV SMS 20 successfully and is valid until 15-09-2019.

• You have subscribed STV RECHARGE_ACCUM successfully and is valid until 09-08-2074.

• You have subscribed STV USAGE_ACCUM successfully and is valid until 09-08-2074.

• You have subscribed STV 250 MIN /DAY successfully and is valid until 23-08-2019.

• You have subscribed STV ON/OF 10-30m-1-2s successfully and is valid until 21-10-2019.

* All I could understand is I have got 350 MB free data, 20 SMS and 4 Hr 10 Min Voice Bucket (250 Min Daily).

This is 3g speed, (still better than jio 4g and airtel 4g)

screen14.jpg

Last edited:
@Abhinav842 bro,

My Unlimited pack will expire in 2 days on airtel and I'm planning for recharging unlimited pack again. If I recharge it today, will the new pack get activated immediately or will only after the completion of the current pack.

@Abhinav842 bro,

My Unlimited pack will expire in 2 days on airtel and I'm planning for recharging unlimited pack again. If I recharge it today, will the new pack get activated immediately or will only after the completion of the current pack.
You can recharge today, It will activate only after the completion of your current pack.

is there any only long validity plan (3M or 6M) (like as BSNL) in Airtel & idea ??
currently we are using only 28 days validity plan in Rs. 23/- in AT and 24/- Idea.
if no then i wish they should start plan like this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock