Discussion General Discussions about Indian Wireless Telecom Services

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,144
  • Views Views: Views 177,480
Bruh poor routing that too on Jio?
Yes, not sure if it is only me feeling like that, routing seems average on Jio 4G/5G/Fiber than Airtel. Routing is good for media consumption in Jio, but incase of emergency due to broadband issues and need mobile data for office purpose using VPN means Jio is not reliable. Despite having SA 5G, most of the times Jio 5G pings are higher than airtel 4G.

Yes, not sure if it is only me feeling like that, routing seems average on Jio 4G/5G/Fiber than Airtel. Routing is good for media consumption in Jio, but incase of emergency due to broadband issues and need mobile data for office purpose using VPN means Jio is not reliable. Despite having SA 5G, most of the times Jio 5G pings are higher than airtel 4G.
Jio's IPv6 only network has issues with VPNs maybe that's what ur saying. Overall routing is very good in Chennai

5G deployment is very less compared to Airtel so it's very bad
I think it's varying with locations, here in my pincode almost all Jio sites has 5G installed while Airtel has 5G only 1 in 3 sites here. Only my area airtel site has 5G, other neighbour sites has only 4G, because of that getting -85dbm Airtel 5G indoors operating at full power to cover more area using one site. On the other hand Jio 5G while being present in all sites and despite being nearest to me than Airtel gives only -105dbm signal and also another site signal overlapping in Jio 5G causing gNB to frequently change (same like my area airtel B40)

Back
Top Bottom