Discussion General Discussions about Indian Broadband Services

• Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 164
  • Views: Views 41,362
I have upgraded my unlimited monthly plan to 75Mbps ....Wifi is in 2.4 GHz AP...I am getting full speed in FTS 4K..But strangely I am getting speed up to 55 Mbps only in Mobile...What would be the issue and is there any solutions to get the full speed?
Thanx in Advance..

I have upgraded my unlimited monthly plan to 75Mbps ....Wifi is in 2.4 GHz AP...I am getting full speed in FTS 4K..But strangely I am getting speed up to 55 Mbps only in Mobile...What would be the issue and is there any solutions to get the full speed?
Thanx in Advance..
Some mobiles do not support all channels of 2.4 GHz so speed gets reduced but what is the link speed it is showing? 72 Mbps or 144 Mbps?

Try changing it to 40 Mhz in wifi channel settings in the router setting. I have done the same when I was getting less speed in 2.4 GHz in BSNL.
My G/EPON is locked by LCO..He is locking by changing password of every connection...I think it's already in 20/40MHz...I have checked with other users connections of 60 Mbps in my Handset but not getting more than 45 Mbps....They too not getting in mobile but full speed in LAN connection...
Here I am getting full speed in my Firetv Stick 4K which is having wifi ...It also connected in 2.4 GHz..

My G/EPON is locked by LCO..He is locking by changing password of every connection...I think it's already in 20/40MHz...I have checked with other users connections of 60 Mbps in my Handset but not getting more than 45 Mbps....They too not getting in mobile but full speed in LAN connection...
Here I am getting full speed in my Firetv Stick 4K which is having wifi ...It also connected in 2.4 GHz..
Bro links should be around 144 Mbps if it is at 40 Mhz. LAN is not related to it you will always get max speed in it. You can try reaching LCO if you want or it can be a lack of channel support like even on 40 Mhz Nord used to show 144 Mbps but Redmi Note 7 Pro used to show 72 Mbps.

Bro links should be around 144 Mbps if it is at 40 Mhz. LAN is not related to it you will always get max speed in it. You can try reaching LCO if you want or it can be a lack of channel support like even on 40 Mhz Nord used to show 144 Mbps but Redmi Note 7 Pro used to show 72 Mbps.
I will contact LCO....
Morning it was in 60 Mbps fup plan as new plans yet to be updated...I got these speeds in that plan...This is treated as full speed...
ooUpDv4.png

I got a broadband plan of LCO ...As usual they r recreating urban plans to their own...Here they made it unbelievable plans...That too in local towns..
sIfpCgg.jpg

Anyone using you broadband? They seem to have upgraded plans silently. I used to pay 2169 for 50mbps for 3 months..1800gb. Now it is 2169 for 3 months...100 mbps unlimited. 3.5tb/month cap!! wow.

Here is a cache...I am getting in my DeeNet connection...
On the last day usually we or LCO recharging...Always the recharge expires on 11.59 PM... If the recharge is done after 12 AM we get an additional day...That means 12 extra days in a year...
Don't know how this works in other ISP...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock