Discussion General Discussions about Indian Broadband Services

• Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 164
  • Views: Views 41,324
Thanks bro. My ISP that is meghabela broadband also provide it by Ethernet cable so I can directly connect to my router and then connect my fire tv stick via Wi-Fi. That's the process?

Yes if it is PPPoE then just connect to router to make it wireless or you can directly connect this cable to tv.

Alliance has user ID and password so I guess it's same for you also. So after connect go to login page and sign in there to access internet

Last edited:
Yes if it is PPPoE then just connect to router to make it wireless or you can directly connect this cable to tv.

Alliance has user ID and password so I guess it's same for you also. So after connect go to login page and sign in there to access internet
Yes has user ID and password and my provider says that they will charge extra 250 bucks for confuger the router is it necessary to pay that extra.

Yes has user ID and password and my provider says that they will charge extra 250 bucks for confuger the router is it necessary to pay that extra.

That's rude. Alliance guys do it for free. You can also do it yourself.

Note down ip, subnet , gateway and dns address and put those on router. Then connect cable to PC . launch browser open the login page then login there

is adsl modem current i am using for BSNL broadband can get used for FTTH broadband?
You can't use it as a Modem + Router like you used for ADSL broadband however you can use it for WiFi routing with FTTH broadband.

is i required to buy new modem if goes for FTTH broadband?

if PPPoE protocol is used then no modem is required. You just connect the cable directly to PC Ethernet port and launch browser and login to server. if you need wireless then connect that cable in router's Ethernet port

The net loss of Tata Sky Broadband Private Limited (TSBPL) has swelled 88.46% to Rs 98 crore in FY19 up from Rs 52 in the previous fiscal. The company’s operating income remains meagre at Rs 6 crore which is an increase from Rs 1 crore in FY18.

Tata-Skys-broadband-subsidiary-swells-to-Rs-98-cr-in-FY19.jpg

Net loss of Tata Sky's broadband subsidiary swells to Rs 98 cr in FY19 - TelevisionPost: Latest News, India’s Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock