• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 164
  • Views: Views 41,368
My office having Syntel Neophone 24,

by mistake pressed default in menu.

Now phone asking for set KTS number.

Please help me in this matter,

Thanks in advance.

I think ACT Fibernet is a big player in Fibernet / broadband sector with good number of customers. Just wondering why we don't have a separate section for it?

Why this type of antenna is used ? What kind of broadband technology is given by this antenna

gzq1GWl.jpg

Why this type of antenna is used ? What kind of broadband technology is given by this antenna

gzq1GWl.jpg
This is a p2p device. It is usually used for wireless broadband connection, this device will be in line of sight to another similar device and with that we can transmit data between them. Speeds on a clear line of sight setup can do around 50-60 Mbps.

This is a p2p device. It is usually used for wireless broadband connection, this device will be in line of sight to another similar device and with that we can transmit data between them. Speeds on a clear line of sight setup can do around 50-60 Mbps.
Can we use a normal router like we use for fibre connection in this case ?

Can we use a normal router like we use for fibre connection in this case ?
Yes. the setup is exactly the same, we have a ethernet port for connection with poe injection on this device. Just like we have ont for fiber, this is ont kinda thing for wireless.
By the looks of it it seems to be ubiquiti litebeam.

Good news for Fiber broadband connectivity in Mumbai, the BMC has slashed the fiber laying fees by 99% from Rs 1 lakh per KM to just Rs 1 thousand per KM. This means broadband providers can now lay 100 times more length of fiber cables in the city for the same price that they were paying before. This will boost fiber broadband penetration in Mumbai and increase availability.

Write about your problems to akash.ambani at ril dot com and see if it solved or not.

Once upon a time I wrote to sanjay.mashruwala at ril dot com and my network problem was solved by local jio network engineers by way of installing a outdoor small cell 50 metres across my residencial house.

You can also write to sanjay.mashruwala at ril dot com with attaching the mail as cc to akash.ambani at ril dot com. It would be even better.

Whatever you do make sure write a nice elaborate literature describing all your problems faced till date. Then there will be some action I think.

Wish you good luck.
Actually i wrote email with detailed information to Akash ambani and after that only I got SMS about device pickup.

Anyways now I have decided to resume my excitel service and proceed with termination of Jio fiber.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock