Discussion General Discussions about Indian Broadband Services

• Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 164
  • Views: Views 41,372
Actually i wrote email with detailed information to Akash ambani and after that only I got SMS about device pickup.

Anyways now I have decided to resume my excitel service and proceed with termination of Jio fiber.
Excitel service good? Where do you stay? How much downtime?

Excitel service good? Where do you stay? How much downtime?
Hyderabad, I had excitel for backup purpose for work from home. My experience with excitel has been good. LCO is known to us, has been old service provider and he maintains backend very well. There are hardly any downtime.

I stopped recharging from April'22 onwards as we had to return to office so there was no point of maintaining two internet service.

I posted my review also which you can check.

The overdependancy of exitel on LCO is major deal breaker for me, basically good for nothing outside peered services, a big no for someone like me

The overdependancy of exitel on LCO is major deal breaker for me, basically good for nothing outside peered services, a big no for someone like me
True, excitel is good only if your LCO is good otherwise one may have problem. But I never had issues outside of peering also.

Put Palakkad at the end. They haven't even cared to bring Jio Fiber to all parts of the 'Village', forget '5G'...
iam using Jio Fiber for last 1.5 years in the same Palakkad. That too in a village.

Nd my mothers native also has Jio Fiber, which is almost around 45km away from the town.

airtel is also expanding their broadband services in town.

iam using Jio Fiber for last 1.5 years in the same Palakkad. That too in a village.
I know, and I only live 2 km away from there...
Its a sad fact that every month I ask them they say 2 more months, and now 3 years have gone by with their '2 more months'...

Same with Airtel also, they are here just 500m away from my area, but not actually coming to my area.

My only 2 options are Railwire and BSNL. Railwire has worsened a lot since December, and BSNL I don't even want to talk about it...

this is the reason i am waiting for jio airfibre.

I am in kolkata and both jio fiber and airtel fiber are available outside our housing complex. our complex is a 50 year old and they do not provide service to us. only the local cable wallah (who is a typical political goon)

Broadband definition of minimum download speed raised to 2 Mbps

Do anyone have any escalation or nodal email ID for airtel broadband issues? I emailed to net and appellate ID's. But the response are not great.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock