Discussion General Discussions about Indian Broadband Services

• Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 164
  • Views: Views 41,537
Asianet broadband is secretly upgrading users one by one to GigaFibernet.
Got an SMS that all 699 plan (809 including gst) will be upgraded to 725 +gst plan: 400gb @200mbps.
Old 699 plan had only 100gb @ 10mbps or no FUP unlimited @4mbps (both these are being upgraded).
Don't know other plan details but they are also being upgraded.
DUFy5Mi.jpg

Last edited:
Bros my router is not a modem + router,so can I directly stream on my tv by connecting the internet with the Ethernet port or I need a modem separately.

Bros my router is not a modem + router,so can I directly stream on my tv by connecting the internet with the Ethernet port or I need a modem separately.

That depends on ISP. Here alliance provide internet via Ethernet cable so we can directly connect this cable to any Ethernet port of PC or laptop and access internet. No need modem or router.

Basically they use PPPoE protocol to provide internet

Last edited:
That depends on ISP. Here alliance provide internet via Ethernet cable so we can directly connect this cable to any Ethernet port of PC or laptop and access internet. No need modem or router.

Basically they use PPPoE protocol to provide internet
Thanks bro. My ISP that is meghabela broadband also provide it by Ethernet cable so I can directly connect to my router and then connect my fire tv stick via Wi-Fi. That's the process?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock