Donald Trump bans entries from 7 muslim countries

Chezhiyan said:
:no

In My Opinion First India Should Give Top Priority To Evacuate Naxalite,Maoism And ULFA Rather Than Outland Terrorists Group:k

Problem is these outsiders are funding these anti nationals. Unless we cut that money chain this cannot be stopped. Just look at Stone throwing incident in J&K. Before demonetization it was daily routine and after demonetization stone pelting has become history.

Another example is Kudankulam Nuclear power project or anti-coal/mining protest movements. There were lots of protest but after Govt freeze their a/c of these NGO there is nothing.  ;)

Should add Pakistan As well. The country's that promoting terrorism should be banned ,not only America as well as other countries too.

AfsalAhamed said:
Should add Pakistan As well. The country's that promoting terrorism should be banned ,not only America as well as other countries too.

Bhai your point is right, but India can't do like that, because India is not USA not Russia not any powerful country

But India doesnt allow too many ppl from these countries..

may be only Iran, as India-Iran have gud relations... BB contestant manadan karimi ;) :shy Irani

I dont think ppl from syria, yemen etc are coming to India these days..they re going to european borders

Yeah, that true. But America s move should be a lessons to those countries. And more countries should follow this. Then only these countries should stop supporting terrorism .

Barring Indian muslims, who are d best muslims in d world :luv :tup

Muslims from other countries need to change their ways... If they ll spread terrorism, d only optiion left with d western countries, wud be to send all back to their native countries..

Bcoz, america doesnt needs muslims, muslims needs america... hence who needs to change ? Its d muslims... their ideologies/thought process/actions shud change as acc to d changing world. If they ll spread terrorism, who's gonna entertain them.... (I m talking abt muslims from these terrorist countries, pls dont get me wrong)

Other countries shud learn from Indian muslims... who are well read/ doing gud jobs/ and are peace loving :tup

shawl_who said:
these groups are on decline... and confined to very small  areas of land... almost non existent.

I Dont Think They Are Non Existant

If They Carrying Less Attacks It Does Not Mean They Are Declining

Since These Maoism Rise As A Power Only Because Of Mining Extraction,I Believe Maoism Will Come To End Only When The States Like Jharkhand,Chattisgarh,etc Shows Economic Growth

On Thursday Only,At Republic Day 2017 ULFA Made Minor Attacks In Assam,Manipur

And Few Months Before In The Western Ghats Area Of Tamilnadu, CPI(Maoist) Threathened People To Support Maoist By Issuing Pamplet

Sarkar said:
Problem is these outsiders are funding these anti nationals. Unless we cut that money chain this cannot be stopped. Just look at Stone throwing incident in J&K. Before demonetization it was daily routine and after demonetization stone pelting has become history.

Another example is Kudankulam Nuclear power project or anti-coal/mining protest movements. There were lots of protest but after Govt freeze their a/c of these NGO there is nothing.  ;)

People Who Started Movement Against Koodankulam Are Not Anti Nationals Bro:no

Previously,People Of That Village Probably Dont Know About The Hazardous Things Of Atomic Power Plant

But,After The Fukushima Atomic Power Plant Which Was Affected By Japan Tsunami 2012,Fearing They Started Protest To Shut Down That Power Plant

I Dont Know,Why Our India Stilll Promoting Atomic Power Plants

When Most Of The Countries In The World Shutting Down Atomic Power Plants And Encouraging Renewable Energy

Chezhiyan said:
People Who Started Movement Against Koodankulam Are Not Anti Nationals Bro:no

Previously,People Of That Village Probably Dont Know About The Hazardous Things Of Atomic Power Plant

But,After The Fukushima Atomic Power Plant Which Was Affected By Japan Tsunami 2012,Fearing They Started  Protest To Shut Down That Power Plant

I Dont Know,Why Our India Stilll Promoting Atomic Power Plants

When Most Of The Countries In The World Shutting Down Atomic Power Plants And Encouraging Renewable Energy

We cannot depend on nature for our all power needs.  :no 

If nature doesn't provide energy in the form of Sun in cloudy/rainy season or water in drought and forget wind and tide as it is very limited in India, should we live in darkness ? When there is no land to build road do you think it is easy to acquire land for solar park ? And environmentalist also object building Dam on river. There is another issue of building Dam for hydro projects as it create environmental disbalance,flood and earthquake. People who speaks about renewal energy don't think about these issues  :dodgy

And for nuclear power it is much safer & cleaner(only emit vapour) than traditional coal based power plant that we are using   :k

So those who are blocking these are clearly blocking development and so anti national.

Trump policy is right. Economic Development is first, Environment later  :luv

@Sarkar Bro,By Your Post I Understood That You Are Supporting The Following:s

Increase In Green House Gas

Ozone Depetion

Marine Pollution,Death Of Aquatic Animals Which Directly/Indirectly Affects Human Life

Outbreak Of New Diseases And Spending More Amount In Research To Discover Medicines

Reduce In The Life Expectency

Global Warming

Soil Erosion

Climatic Changes
And Etc,Etc

--------------------------------------

To Solve All This Many Conventions And Tribunals,International Committes Will Be Set Up,Which Is Of No Use:u

Because They Probably Forget One Thing That These All Are Happened Because Of Atomic Power Plant As Such:s

First,We Need To Preserve Our Environment And Surroundings Bro

In That Case I Supporting Scandinavian Countries Which Always Give Top Priority Than Any Other Else

That Is Why,Those Scandinavian Countries Are Leading In Human Development,Higher Life Expectancy:luv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock