Donald Trump bans entries from 7 muslim countries

It looks like he made decisions without assessing the impact. He would have done obviously... Still I wonder how a person could make a big decision in a short span. These countries will ban American products, companies etc...

thisisjagan said:
It looks like he made decisions without assessing the impact. He would have done obviously... Still I wonder how a person could make a big decision in a short span. These countries will ban American products, companies etc...

Might is right !!

Russia+ India+ China = America

nobody can do anything to them, they rule d world..  period. !! :s

Rushil said:
I don't think it's a good move :no

Trump aggressiveness can lead to next nuclear war :s

Those countries doesn't posses Nuclear weapons so don't worry ;)

BTW good move in theory but is impossible to be implemented and only aam admi will suffer as terrorist will anyway get fake passport of any country with different names and religion and will get entry in USA if they want  :s

I Dont Think Its Neither Related With Terrorism Nor With Muslims:s

If This Ban Is To Prevent Terrorrism,Then Pakistan Should Be Included In The List Of Having Involvement In September 11,Twin Tower Attack

If This Ban Is Related To Muslims,Then These Muslim Dominated Countries Also To Be Banned

Afghanistan
Pakistan
Indonesia

Central Asian Countries Like

Uzbekistan
Krygystan
Kazakstan
Tajikistan
Turkmenistan

And Many More Muslim Dominated Countries:s

ShivRaJ said:
Hope India will also take same decision to avoid terrorism :p

:no

In My Opinion First India Should Give Top Priority To Evacuate Naxalite,Maoism And ULFA Rather Than Outland Terrorists Group:k

Chezhiyan said:
I Dont Think Its Neither Related With Terrorism Nor With Muslims:s
So this ban is related to what ?  :huh

Domestic reason I mean Securing education and job for americans ? In that case Trump should ban India and China and not these countries  ;)

Chezhiyan said:
:no

In My Opinion First India Should Give Top Priority To Evacuate Naxalite,Maoism And ULFA Rather Than Outland Terrorists Group:k

these groups are on decline... and confined to very small  areas of land... almost non existent.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock