Discussion #Censor_Web_Series is trending on Twitter

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 50
  • Views: Views 3,819
Very much needed, freedom of expression doesn't mean you have right to mock one's religious sentiments and showing nonsense vulgar content.

Hotstar and MX player don't even have parental control option.
Hotstar has self discipline. In MX Player TV except Ullu contents others are ok. That too recent punjabi series dubbed in regional languages age well received by family audience

Eventually the OTT content is going to be censored.I hope it would be restricted to n*d*ty and not banning cuss words which are very much a part of society.I remember the print media of 90's going berserk when the likes of Baywatch,Dallas debuted in india just because they showed women in bikinis and seductive poses.We have come a long way from that.I hope a common sense prevails when deciding what to show,how much to show etc.

To object obscenity and vulgarity from entertainment media.

was it because of some specific web series or in general

between most of Indian web series show likes to create some kind of controversies to attract attention except for VLF folks 80-90% make crape with nothing original ..same old drama with vulgarity thrown in. nothing new

These content creators have no real stuff to cover audience. So they spend little money and inject vulgar scenes/dialogues, and god damn, they believe that this is enough to attract audience. Instead they can directly work in p**n industry, where they can earn more money and can have more "freedom".

Coming from Twitter again. How ironic is it the one's who wants free and uncensored platform to put content out are accused of sexual harrassment?

They want to normalise vulgarity and their gutter level thinking. We need to clean out country from this OTT disease before next generation is exposed to such toxic content.

Coming from Twitter again. How ironic is it the one's who wants free and uncensored platform to put content out are accused of sexual harrassment?

They want to normalise vulgarity and their gutter level thinking. We need to clean out country from this OTT disease before next generation is exposed to such toxic content.

200% Agree with You Brother

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock