Discussion #Censor_Web_Series is trending on Twitter

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 50
  • Views: Views 3,828
Guess what? Indians have spoken. #Censor_Web_Series is trending #1 on twitter. India rejects vulgarity. :clap2::clap2::clap2:
Few Indians are like that, they have problem with everything, they have problem with a movie named Kedarnath, they have a problem with movie named My Name is Khan, they have a problem with a movie named as Padmavat, they have a problem with a movie named PK/OMG, they have a problem with movie named Lipstick under my Burkha, they have a problem with someone joking on a lighter note about Shivaji Maharaj, they have a problem with a movie named Kabir Singh, they have a problem with a movie named Udta Punjab.

Never understand if you don't like Vulgarity just don't watch that content refrain yourself from these paltforms, let others watch it what they enjoy, there is TV and theatres that are certifying content and can be used for family viewing, why every platform has to be made same where the creators have to think multiple times that by doing something they shouldn't be disrespecting someone, and the most hypocrite thing is that if Indians protest against Vulgarity why Netflix India has the highest hits on shows/movies like Too Hot to Handle, Fifty Shades Freed, 365 Days, Amar and you must be knowing how Alt Balaji is also popular in the country

Dekhna sabko hai but protest bhi karna hai to be in the good books(Everyone enjoys watching this content but they also want to protest against it)

If we go by sentiments of few Indians the only thing that'll play everywhere on DTH, OTT and theatres in which no one would have any issues or won't feel offensive would be movies like Baghban and Hum Sath Sath Hain😂😂😂

Since we are talking about some Indians here. Some Indians are born hypocrites. They will cry for black lives matter. But call their own elected government fascist for bringing citizenship bills for minorities oppressed in neighbouring countries.

Some Indian will hate Tik Tok and it's cringe. Than get defensive of such apps when government bans it.

Some Indians will have hatred for bollywood filmmakers. But will have sudden love for them when same panders to their political beliefs.

Some Indians will applaud state governments ban of Muhammad The Messenger of God. But will cry foul when someone protest hinduphobic content.

So let's not be two faced snakes.

I think there should be absolute freedom to film makers. A artist should not be forced to align to other's belief. Censorship of any kind will destroy the industry. Just like how Japanese anime grew to new heights while American cartoons could not made that much impact. The reason was japanese govt let their industry do their own work freely. They didn't interfered. While US gvt said to censor blood color, skin show etc. Censorship will ruin film industry. / Those who don't like a content should just stop watching it. Like I didn't watch 4 more shots, Rasbhari or sacred games because of slangs and Vulgarity. (IMO)

They will cry for black lives matter.
But call their own elected government fascist for bringing citizenship bills for minorities oppressed from neighbouring countries
Contradictory statements .. above both statement doesn't have any relation to connect .. Again connecting different matter into one direction

Last edited:
I think there should be absolute freedom to film makers. A artist should not be forced to align to other's belief. Censorship of any kind will destroy the industry. Just like how Japanese anime grew to new heights while American cartoons could not made that much impact. The reason was japanese govt let their industry do their own work freely. They didn't interfered. While US gvt said to censor blood color, skin show etc. Censorship will ruin film industry. / Those who don't like a content should just stop watching it. Like I didn't watch 4 more shots, Rasbhari or sacred games because of slangs and Vulgarity. (IMO)
Vulgar anime aren't accepted by mainstream fans. Meanwhile what in the god's name are you talking about censorship in US. We have shows like South Park, The Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad etc. If you are seeking for something uncensored there is always Paradise PD, F is For Family etc.
Contradictory statements .. above both statement doesn't have any relation to connect .. Again connecting different matter into one direction
I was highlighting double standards about Indian liberals' values. So it is relevant to topic.
Bull's eye 🤣🤣
I don't enjoy watching shows alone. I want to watch it with friends and parents. Even while watching alone slangs drives me away.

Last edited:
So do u think films don't have vulgarity eventhough it's censored ??
There are no mother, sister slangs. Or anyone making me uncomfortable with their body.

Amazon just removed dozens of Manga from Kindle store citing inappropriate content. Those manga include No game no life like goat. Netflix censored S3 of Seven deadly sins. Instead of blood a white colored liquid was shown. You are unaware about what is going on. Even in India we can't watch anime in TV , because of this mentality. We even censored Shinchan. The current Shinchan is different from old one. Censorship is ruining everything. Let the artist do their job freely.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock