#BoycottAmazon is trending on Twitter

Indian Flag Door Mat is also there :wall

CkK-54DUYAAh4yI.jpg

Edited.

Moderation: Please don't post such words, you can show your anger but in a decent way.

Moderation: Please don't post such words, you can show your anger but in a decent way.

Now taking oath to never purchase any product from Amazon:angry:angry:angry:angry:wall:wall:wall

Haipawans said:

O.K...  In Future, I can show My anger in a decent way In DDF.  :)

I wouldn't mind if they immediately remove all this stuff from their US website,moreover it is the fault of the seller,Amazon is just a marketplace where any seller can come and sell their products,so they should be given another chance so that in future they keep a track on what the seller is offering
And I felt sad for Indian Flag,regarding Gods I have seen in India that people step over newspapers thrown on streets,throw newspapers in dustbins having images of the God,burn crackers alongwith the paper having God's images,throw calendars having God's images :(
And 90% of the people who are saying Boycott Amazon would be going on the website and installing it's app whenever they would give heavy discounts and exclusive products  :s :s
(Note : It's just my view,I am not contradicting anyone's views or statement)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock