#BoycottAmazon is trending on Twitter for Insulting Gods

aJ5BOzO.jpg

They are selling Doormats which has God's Picture on it

yufIpjg.jpg

ikMOISl.jpg

what the hell is this :damn :angry

how can they insult that too with doormats :angry :angry

Amazon should quicky shut their busines :damn get ready for :damn

They have removed it from Amazon USA but the product is still available on Amazon Canada

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/s/ref=is_s_?ie=UTF8&k=Door+mat++ganesh

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B0133IIHNM/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1465092557&sr=8-2&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=door+mat+ganesh&dpPl=1&dpID=5195D57ZbNL&ref=plSrch

I have uninstalled the app...They should not do such thing.. :angry : :dodgy

Amazon Draws Flak for Selling Doormats Featuring Gods

After Fortune Magazine drew flak for depicting Amazon's chief Jeff Bezos as Lord Vishu, it is time for Amazon. The e-commerce giant is facing the heat from Indian community for selling doormats which feature deities.

Rock Bull, an international brand selling home, kitchen, and office supplies through Amazon has a large number of products depicting Indian gods and goddesses which also include the controversial doormats.

While it has nothing to do with the e-commerce platform's role in designing of the doormats, users took to Twitter to express their ire after finding doormats with Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Ganesha depicted on them.

Users posted screenshots of the product listings along with the #BoycottAmazon hashtag to draw attention. Some users also pointed to doormats featuring the Indian flag. The doormats have since been removed from the site. But, paintings and wall frames deemed 'less offensive' are still listed.

The brand in question doesn't only have Hindu gods depicted on doormats. There are also some featuring Jesus and Quran. The company has used same motifs for mousepads, phone covers, and wall frames.

#BoycottAmazon: Site Draws Flak for Selling Doormats Featuring Hindu Gods - News18

:wall :wall :shutoff :shutoff :damn :damn :dodgy :dodgy :angry :angry

Not expected from amazon team,amazon & that seller should banned from our India  :hello :hello

I also going to uninstall their app

I think now they removed in all website :huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock