Discussion #Censor_Web_Series is trending on Twitter

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 50
  • Views: Views 3,841
No i don't cuss before my parents...because i never did. But i do cuss with my friends because we all are okay with it up to a certain point.
How is this relevant? I watch violence glorified by our dear heroes...but i don't go around killing people in real life.
Just because we enjoy watching something doesn't mean we act like that in real life. We like to see what we cant be..that's just human nature. your argument that kids are influenced badly is right but the solution isn't censoring stuff for everyone.
Teach your kids the right values, don't give him a smartphone till 18 and monitor their behavior. Here right values doesn't mean don't watch p**n, don't cuss, don't play video games etc...its to teach them how to enjoy things without badly influenced by them. IT IS POSSIBLE.
Again, just because some people are badly influenced by something isn't a reasonable grounds for censoring things for everyone.
Also, comparing this issue with drugs is ridiculous! you cant physically/mentally be yourself if u are addicted to drugs...that's why they r banned. However you can watch all the crazy content you want and still be a good person.... like most of us are. it is under our own self control.
There is no point of arguing with you if you think it's okay to use bad words amongst your friends. Not using abusive language is a right call as you know on your head these things are wrong.

Right values does mean stay away from p***. You know these man and women in p*** are exploited horribly. By watching you are not only glorifying abusers. You are also most likely ending up being addicted to these horrible sh#t.

And why wouldn't anyone give their kids smartphones and computer. They can use it to learn new things, be informed about the world, interacting with friends, learn coding, play games.

Comparison with drugs is justified. It's upto personal choice. Who are you here to protest what anyone takes since other people has no say in what you watch?

OTT is there to watch in your bedroom. My bedroom isn't a public place. So sec 294 doesn't apply to it. Your argument is regressive. You are just trying to impose your views on other. Most content on OTT is rated. You don't like it? Don't watch it. No one is telling you to watch obscene content. But if someone is watching it, then don't stop them. It's his personal liberty to do that. End!
Then rapes are personal business. It's happens among the victims and the abusers. It's their personal choices and business. Why entire society gets triggered of something that isn't related to us?

OTT is there to watch in your bedroom. My bedroom isn't a public place. So sec 294 doesn't apply to it
Exactly .. watching webseries with family is individual mistake .. webseries for private view .. no law there in our country to interfere in that as per central government .. generally law in our country for public not for private interfere until unless private disturb public but in recent time there were some private law were imposed by central government so only conspiracy against on those law

@DJ Roy bro ur views are not possible in reality we have to adjust something instead of question everything because before you everybody question the same and got answer settled with that in history of webseries introduced in our country please go through it & try to live with it there is nothing to do much .. ur age factor there to question everything but all the questions already answered now meaningless to rise it again coz everybody already living with the same not only in the webseries issue ur previous question on various issues too .. meanwhile if u & other voice heard to concern authority & bring solution for #censor_web_series then I'm also one of the man to happy with that no doubt in that 🙂

There is no point of arguing with you if you think it's okay to use bad words amongst your friends. Not using abusive language is a right call as you know on your head these things are wrong.

Right values does mean stay away from p***. You know these man and women in p*** are exploited horribly. By watching you are not only glorifying abusers. You are also most likely ending up being addicted to these horrible sh#t.

And why wouldn't anyone give their kids smartphones and computer. They can use it to learn new things, be informed about the world, interacting with friends, learn coding, play games.

Comparison with drugs is justified. It's upto personal choice. Who are you here to protest what anyone takes since other people has no say in what you watch?
agree with 3rd point...rest are all false equivalencies and straight up utopian fantasies.

Guess what? Indians have spoken. #Censor_Web_Series is trending #1 on twitter. India rejects vulgarity. :clap2::clap2::clap2:
Very much needed, freedom of expression doesn't mean you have right to mock one's religious sentiments and showing nonsense vulgar content.

Hotstar and MX player don't even have parental control option.

Last edited:
Here is my personal experience:

When I was a bachelor, I wanted everything on TV uncensored. It used to annoy me when TV channels used to cut adult scenes and abusive words in movies. :devilish:

Now when I have kids, I want everything on TV censored. :p

End...

Since we are talking about some Indians here. Some Indians are born hypocrites. They will cry for black lives matter. But call their own elected government fascist for bringing citizenship bills for minorities oppressed in neighbouring countries.

Some Indian will hate Tik Tok and it's cringe. Than get defensive of such apps when government bans it.

Some Indians will have hatred for bollywood filmmakers. But will have sudden love for them when same panders to their political beliefs.

Some Indians will applaud state governments ban of Muhammad The Messenger of God. But will cry foul when someone protest hinduphobic content.

So let's not be two faced snakes.
I see where you are coming from.
See i would love to watch mohammad as much as uncensored web series. About hinduphobia it's real but u are just taking tge freedom of expression from every f*ck*ng creative. You do understand it's entertainment, right?

No one should hurt others sentiments but if you will be so soft that you get hurt by everything that what can we do? Listen when in PK that whole Mahadev Shiva ( i m His ardent follower) scene happened, i didn't liked it but i still laughed it off, you know why bcz our gods taught us to be tolerant. I don't know how much u know but many gods were insulted (not made fun of but insulted) even in vedic times but they used to laugh it off, bcz that what their principles must have been. The whole problem with us is politicisation which we do. I m not justifying insulting of gods but a little fun is of no harm. I belong to a brahmin family n my parents are regular mandir visitors, but still we are sometime like Krishna is so Clever n him having multiple gopis n Mahadevas Bhang related jokes bcz hey we are human. N same way we sometime joke about others ideologies. But yeah it's too much in bollywood and that needs to be called out but still this censoring thing is BS.

Also, you have a problem with a kissing scene but not with a girl ( wife\daughter-in-law) being beaten n mentally tortured which is daily staple for tv audience. So why only censor web series. Kiss is a sign of affection but taunts n tarnishing image is not.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock