Discussion #Censor_Web_Series is trending on Twitter

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 50
  • Views: Views 3,840
Amazon just removed dozens of Manga from Kindle store citing inappropriate content. Those manga include No game no life like goat. Netflix censored S3 of Seven deadly sins. Instead of blood a white colored liquid was shown. You are unaware about what is going on. Even in India we can't watch anime in TV , because of this mentality. We even censored Shinchan. The current Shinchan is different from old one. Censorship is ruining everything. Let the artist do their job freely.
The Shinchan I watched as a child enjoyed inappropriate magazine. What kind of 5 year old lust over women at that age? Even his father Harry was a pervert and an alcoholic. Shinchan was constantly name calling his mother and was also disrespectful. Children should be kept away with such horrible cartoons. They should be encouraged to watch CBeebies, Nick Jr and Disney Jr. They have amazing shows like Fireman Sam, Paw Patrol, Thomas The Tank Engine, Teletubbies, Winnie The Pooh, Sofia The First, Dora The Explorer and many more amazing treat for the little ones. I only wish we got HD feed of such beautiful cartoon channels.

I am unaware about Manga's being censored. You will talking about censorship of blood and skin showing on American cartoons shows. These are already available on shows catering to adults.

Don't like it? Don't watch it. And stop complaining too.
Won't let society's mind to be corrupted with absurdity.
Why would you want to take away another persons choice of watching something? There is no national security threat here.
You want next generation to be uncultured? Using bad language, disrespecting hindu religion and objectifying women.

Our country has culture unlike other countries who would allow everything. Guess what? Those countries are made by immigrants with no heritage.

Won't let society's mind to be corrupted with absurdity.

You want next generation to be uncultured? Using bad language, disrespecting hindu religion and objectifying women.

Our country has culture unlike other countries who would allow everything. Guess what? Those countries are made by immigrants with no heritage.
That's a silly argument. No culture is static...it changes with peoples choice. We have n*de statues /paintings of humans doing it in several temples architecture..lets demolish them then? I see people around me cussing all the time... why shouldn't that be shown in art?? Its reality!...its our culture... there's nothing to be ashamed of.
We should get critical of our culture to make it better. People still brazenly practice casteism today...and if we show it on tv....some people will cry as disrespecting of religion.Don't be allergic to reality.

This is how this thread feels like 😂
d85mnxax7wb51.jpg

For the saviours of filmmakers here. You never visit film festival or watch independent cinema. These things existed way before your beloved OTT. Forget this even OTT existed before this. There were slangs which was limited and filed the plot. n*d*ty was rare which only existed on erotic movies.

Based on your arguments that it's upto viewers choice is corrupt and morally wrong. It's like asking government to legalize drugs as it's for your personal use.

Section 294 of the Indian Penal Code - Wikipedia
Swearing is illegal at public places same shall be also followed while making artwork like movies and music. If you can't follow Indian laws. Feel free to move to some other country and make your content there.

OTT is there to watch in your bedroom. My bedroom isn't a public place. So sec 294 doesn't apply to it. Your argument is regressive. You are just trying to impose your views on other. Most content on OTT is rated. You don't like it? Don't watch it. No one is telling you to watch obscene content. But if someone is watching it, then don't stop them. It's his personal liberty to do that. End!

For the saviours of filmmakers here. You never visit film festival or watch independent cinema. These things existed way before your beloved OTT. Forget this even OTT existed before this. There were slangs which was limited and filed the plot. n*d*ty was rare which only existed on erotic movies.

Based on your arguments that it's upto viewers choice is corrupt and morally wrong. It's like asking government to legalize drugs as it's for your personal use.

Section 294 of the Indian Penal Code - Wikipedia
Swearing is illegal at public places same shall be also followed while making artwork like movies and music. If you can't follow Indian laws. Feel free to move to some other country and make your content there.
No i don't cuss before my parents...because i never did. But i do cuss with my friends because we all are okay with it up to a certain point.
How is this relevant? I watch violence glorified by our dear heroes...but i don't go around killing people in real life.
Just because we enjoy watching something doesn't mean we act like that in real life. We like to see what we cant be..that's just human nature. your argument that kids are influenced badly is right but the solution isn't censoring stuff for everyone.
Teach your kids the right values, don't give him a smartphone till 18 and monitor their behavior. Here right values doesn't mean don't watch p**n, don't cuss, don't play video games etc...its to teach them how to enjoy things without badly influenced by them. IT IS POSSIBLE.
Again, just because some people are badly influenced by something isn't a reasonable grounds for censoring things for everyone.
Also, comparing this issue with drugs is ridiculous! you cant physically/mentally be yourself if u are addicted to drugs...that's why they r banned. However you can watch all the crazy content you want and still be a good person.... like most of us are. it is under our own self control.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock