Another Redmi Note 4 goes off; this time injuring the owner

Jithin91

Contributor
Reaction score
We have heard an RN4 got exploded in Bangalore abt 2 weeks back and Xiaomi has replaced the device with a new one.
Now again reportedly another Redmi Note 4 goes off. This time injuring the owner.

13crime7b.jpg
13crime7a.jpg

Exploded in the pocket of a user in Ravulapalem in East Godavari district on Sunday. The owner of the mobile phone Bhavana Suryakiran sustained a serious injury on his thigh. The the phone caught fire when he was driving his bike from home to his shop with his smartphone in the pocket of his pants. It could not be pulled out as it was burning. Locals came to his rescue, poured water on his pants before they were able to pull it out. However, the phone was still on fire even after they threw it out.

Suryakiran said he bought the phone 20 days back and he will take the issue to the court over the faulty piece as well as for compensation to his injuries.

Source : Eenadu News

China is the manufacturing hub of the world so stop using all electronics from all company whether it's Chinese or not as all electronics including mobiles are made in China

Yes.but made in China and made by Chinese company
is different.

Yes.but made in China and made by Chinese company
is different.
If I am not wrong then there is no Lithium Ion battery production plant in India. All batteries available in the world are either from China, Vietnam or Korea

Now how will you power up electronic devices if you don't have lithium Ion battery ?

I think the only option left is to remove lithium Ion battery in all cell phones then connect charger and use our Home Lead Acid battery to power up mobiles and electronics and use mobiles as landline, no more blast injury :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock