Discussion Airtel Wi-Fi Calling (VoWiFi) discussion thread

• Thread starter Jinnen
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 67
  • Views: Views 13,805
Airtel vowifi calling in rural area Shivamogga district Karnataka

aPIU8B4.jpg

Airtel VoWifi does not work on my Samsung Note 9 with roaming. Anybody else faced that?

On my OnePlus 7, Vowifi gets disabled after 2-3 hrs when my phone is idling. It also stops working in Mesh network when my phone connects from 1 node to the other. I have to enable/disable Airplane mode switch manually to get Vowifi back.

Working in Bangalore with Local TTN Broadband on One Plus 6 Android 10
3brM8FA.jpg

Does vowifi available at west bengal circle? I am not able to see in my note 5 pro

tNSWwNR.jpg

Last edited:
After update in samsung s9 plus to android 10 i got wifi calling in AIrtel with ACT fiber net and working all wifi including Hotspot
Evuci0T.jpg

l60VUh9.jpg

l60VUh9.jpg

After using Airtel vowifi for 2months I must say that my jio volte was 1000% times better than my Airtel vowifi. I agree it is in testing phase but smartphones these days know to change the network connections to get the best output. To put in terms of value to understand easily I would say:

Call drops : 40-50%
Calls not getting connected : 25-30%
Speed issues while on call : 60%
Speed issues when not on call : 50%

Overall I am completely fed up with the services of Airtel. Waiting for 1month to complete my 90days period and port back again to Jio which has superb indoor connectivity.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock