OTF Exclusive Jio to Airtel Wi-Fi Calling (VoWiFi) Calling spotted testing

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 6,158
Jio has sent a press release saying that it will be activated on a pan India scale between 7th and 16th of Jan with support for over 150 handset models so let's wait for it.
The problem is there has to be an ota update to support the technology. I don't see it yet enabled. So unless there's an ota coming up in these days, i won't see the VoWiFi switch. Do you have it on your Op7?

Airtel VoWiFi started again on my OnePlus 7t with act broadband

6T with Android 10, still don't have the switch available even in Oneplus Log kit.

The problem is there has to be an ota update to support the technology. I don't see it yet enabled. So unless there's an ota coming up in these days, i won't see the VoWiFi switch. Do you have it on your Op7?
No not yet, but I'm hoping soon there will be an OTT update pushed by OnePlus for the same.

6T with Android 10, still don't have the switch available even in Oneplus Log kit.
You have to install the correct version of logkit. Google it. I have enabled Vowifi option on my OnePlus 7. But alas Jio VoWifi is still not live in Mumbai. But my phone is ready.

You have to install the correct version of logkit. Google it. I have enabled Vowifi option on my OnePlus 7. But alas Jio VoWifi is still not live in Mumbai. But my phone is ready.
Thank you, got it. Now have that option enabled and waiting for Jio to enable it in Banglore.

I m using jio vowifi at small town in Gujarat with bsnl broadband.
Phhg8Fa.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock