OTF Exclusive Airtel Wi-Fi Calling (VoWiFi) enabled on OnePlus 7T

Airtel has stopped VoWiFi testing it seems. Not there since today noon

Oh you are on T version. I am on regular OnePlus 7. Still no update nor any signs of VoWifi here. :)

I was able to enable VoWi-Fi setting in OnePlus 3T using this guide. How to enable VoLTE and VoWiFi on OnePlus 7 Pro
Didn't install the APK mentioned in the guide, but I am able to get the toggle button below VoLTE toggle button. In Bangalore, not sure if Airtel is testing VoWi-Fi or not. If they enable, that's the best thing to happen for me. Have very poor signal at home.

Last edited:
I was able to enable VoWi-Fi setting in OnePlus 3T using this guide. How to enable VoLTE and VoWiFi on OnePlus 7 Pro
Didn't install the APK mentioned in the guide, but I am able to get the toggle button below VoLTE toggle button. In Bangalore, not sure if Airtel is testing VoWi-Fi or not. If they enable, that's the best thing to happen for me. Have very poor signal at home.
This method just makes the hidden VoWiFi option visible by default even when the operator isn't supporting it. But it actually serves no purpose since if the operator enables vowifi hen this toggle will automatically reflect in your handset and if it doesnt then even manually enabling the option will not give vowifi functionality.

Working fine in Bangalore for me

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock