Breaking Airtel adding Unlimited Data on All Fiber Plans

IQG1Ub1.jpg

Got msg from Airtel now.

Bro actually while taking the 499Rs plan, default connection is to be copper wire. But technician installed fiber connection instead.
Pls share you speedtest ..
In my area only available copper wire..

Airtel has had unlimited broadband data plans in Hyderabad for 2 years now - Airtel eliminates FuP limit on broadband plans in Hyderabad ahead of Jio’s GigaFiber launch | Digit

Despite that, ACT has had data caps in all their plans all through these 2 years and yet they continue to have the biggest broadband subscriber base in Hyderabad.
I believe Airtel was not a big competitor for ACT so far as ACT has more reach in Hyderabad and ACT was early player here.
But now Jio is big competitor as they are very aggressive and Airtel also seems to be catching up with Jio. So slowly ACT would face the heat if they do not match Jio/Airtel.

All my friends or relatives in Hyderabad currently use ACT Fiber, I am personally using it from 10 years. Next time when we see any issues or need to shift connection, definitely would explore Jio.

Airtel has added Terms and Conditions for XStream Fiber Prepaid/Advance Payment Areas where they are probably providing connections through LCO's like in my city and few others, well I was promised the landline services soon but now they have backtracked from this and have added that voice services won't be available, even the same have been removed from their website for my city on new connection page.

GgkIXqB.png

Airtel Terms & Conditions

I believe Airtel was not a big competitor for ACT so far as ACT has more reach in Hyderabad and ACT was early player here.
But now Jio is big competitor as they are very aggressive and Airtel also seems to be catching up with Jio. So slowly ACT would face the heat if they do not match Jio/Airtel.

All my friends or relatives in Hyderabad currently use ACT Fiber, I am personally using it from 10 years. Next time when we see any issues or need to shift connection, definitely would explore Jio.
True, act dont have competition with Airtel or Jio right now, mostly act is solo player in most of area it's operating right now so it's not bothered to respond, act have different plans for delhi, hyderabad or Bangalore.

I have tweeted some time back and got response that they are looking into this but no confirmation, I guess more users should tweet them for prompt action

Yes ACT has more reach in Hyderabad but CC is not ACTing very fast, i have been using it from 2007, but off-late their customer care has come down drastically, getting no response for tickets for the days. So i have disconnected it and took Airtel, happy for the speed from Airtel. Will see how it goes in near future.

Yes ACT has more reach in Hyderabad but CC is not ACTing very fast, i have been using it from 2007, but off-late their customer care has come down drastically, getting no response for tickets for the days. So i have disconnected it and took Airtel, happy for the speed from Airtel. Will see how it goes in near future.
Seriously, Act customer care is really pathetic. I am also waiting for Airtel or Jio and may move to them if act don't revise the plans.

For connections/technical issues, ACT's response is well within 24 hours in my area. Very good service. But in terms of customer engagement and feedback, they have no presence

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock