OTF Exclusive ACT Stream 4K Box Initial Impressions & Review

I am going to bug Act to provide more channels on live tv platform. Its has excellent quality and super fast. Will be my final destination for live tv once channels are added.

Hi, I got the device recently, but it seems to be running android 8.0 and is not allowing me to log in to ACT. It says unable to fetch details and I should wait until device upgrades, but I can't see or do anything else. I am able to log in to Google though. Please help me on this issue.

ACT 4k box delivered today. Will use it tomorrow and share initial impressions.

Edit:- They took 10 days to deliver as it was shipped through cheap courier company (msk couriers)
I ordered on 06th August and no delivery as on Aug 16, 2019.. very poor delivery performance

Got my Act box too that to delivery within 2 days! Box itself is great although has slight lag issue when changing apps too fast. They have added an ETV pack also for all ETV channels. Really want more mainstream TV channels like star plus, colors so that I can ditch my DTH connection.

Got my Act box too that to delivery within 2 days! Box itself is great although has slight lag issue when changing apps too fast. They have added an ETV pack also for all ETV channels. Really want more mainstream TV channels like star plus, colors so that I can ditch my DTH connection.
oh nice!! I am not getting any ETV channels or ETV pack. May be channels are different based on location?

The pack is ETV Telegu but I live in Bangalore. Maybe check for any updates or try resetting your box.
I live in Bangalore too and plan to buy this box. But, nowhere in their website, they mention the list of channels we can get/subscribe with it. Do you have a list of the channels available with it? Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock