• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 3,628

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
I bought a 20000mAh battery capacity Mi Power Bank 3i. It's my second Mi gadget I owned ever.

Purchased it from Amazon. Best buy link: Mi Power Bank 3i 20000mAh (Sandstone Black) Triple Output and Dual Input Port | 18W Fast Charging

Cost: Rs.1,349 (100 Amazon sale discount + 50 coupon offer during my purchase)
Usual price: Rs.1,499

Initial impressions:
  • Quality is good.
  • Power bank has plastic body with matte finish.
  • Initial charging took very long time - around 8-10 hours.
  • It comes with USB Type-C cable, older models used to come with micro USB cable.
  • Dimensionally same as their previous 2i 20000mAh power bank.

I have previously used Mi Power Bank 2i, it's review can be found here: OTF Exclusive - I bought a 20000mAh Mi Power Bank 2i - Unboxing and Review inside

Pics (Note: Click on the images to view in a sliding image gallery and original sizes):

s5v0xNw.jpeg
dAa2ijj.png

5gUIiLN.jpg
iblkYq6.jpg

vlzXzyW.jpg
uw7sNp4.jpg

kumUwd3.jpg

Mi Power Bank 3i & 2i side by side comparsion:

c7YxofS.jpg
f8X89M5.jpg

BvGRNVG.jpg

Congrats brother. I have also bought it at the same price (got it on Sunday). It's working great. I used the MI 18W fast charger of Poco F1 and it charged faster. Tested with my Note10 Lite and yes USB PD is also working great.

Thank you everyone!
I used the MI 18W fast charger of Poco F1 and it charged faster.
Charging with a high capacity fast charger is a good idea. I have only 15W Samsung fast charger so that's why it probably charges at low speed.

Is it safe to use 61W Apple Macbook power adapter to charge the power bank? 🤔

I have redmi power bank, Is the low power mode working properly ? If I charge my phone with low power mode it's charging it in normal 10w not in low power.. I can't figure out whether it's safe to charge my fitness band using the power bank.. how to measure it's power out ?

Congratulations bro :)

It can take 18W max. Even if you use higher watt charger, it will be limited to 18W.

Even though, it has the required circuitry inside, to avoid over current and voltage, it is Not advisable, if you want to use this for long term bro. This PB supports max 18W for both input as well as output. Yes, Sammy's 15W QC charger charges slow. If you have Motorola QC (from one power or one fusion+), it will charge relatively faster, from what I have seen. Since Poco F1 charger is also from MI, I think they may have done some optimizations.
I have redmi power bank, Is the low power mode working properly ? If I charge my phone with low power mode it's charging it in normal 10w not in low power.. I can't figure out whether it's safe to charge my fitness band using the power bank.. how to measure it's power out ?
My previous powerbank was Redmi 2i 20000mAh one. Now I got this MI 20000mAh 3i for PD + QC3.0 support and charging via 3 ports. Bro, we just have to believe what they are saying (the double-click the button to enter into low power mode). May be 10W is low power mode for them, not sure. But I suggest you to use the Desktop/laptop USB port to charge tiny devices, like BT headsets, fitness bands etc...

Even though, it has the required circuitry inside, to avoid over current and voltage, it is Not advisable, if you want to use this for long term bro. This PB supports max 18W for both input as well as output. Yes, Sammy's 15W QC charger charges slow. If you have Motorola QC (from one power or one fusion+), it will charge relatively faster, from what I have seen. Since Poco F1 charger is also from MI, I think they may have done some optimizations.

My previous powerbank was Redmi 2i 20000mAh one. Now I got this MI 20000mAh 3i for PD + QC3.0 support and charging via 3 ports. Bro, we just have to believe what they are saying (the double-click the button to enter into low power mode). May be 10W is low power mode for them, not sure. But I suggest you to use the Desktop/laptop USB port to charge tiny devices, like BT headsets, fitness bands etc...
10w is normal charging rate but even if I double click the button it's charging the phone in full 10w rate not in low power.. may be low power mode not working with phones ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock