Seeking Help Why Telegram download stopped in turn-off screen and in background.

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 11,271

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
Hey guys I am using MIUI 12 in my POCO F1. I use this phone to download files from telegram but from few days I am facing one problem that download stop in between when either screen is turn off or when Telegram app run in background. This thing doesn't happen when I use my broadband connection but most of the time happen when i use my mobile data to download files from telegram.
GtwNsWp.jpg

Download resume once I pause it and run it again.

May be some kind of data saver turning on when you are using mobile data which is disabling background data usage of the Telegram app.

May be some kind of data saver turning on when you are using mobile data which is disabling background data usage of the Telegram app.
In MIUI, you need to keep the screen on or download will stop or fail because of battery saver being enabled in the OS by default.

In MIUI, you need to keep the screen on or download will stop or fail because of battery saver being enabled in the OS by default.
I also wondered the same, whenever I give hotspot to anyone he always complaint why you turn off the data 😅
So, I need to run YouTube in phone for silent.

Get a custom ROM, all problems solved! Lots of good official ones are available for that phone.

Get a custom ROM, all problems solved! Lots of good official ones are available for that phone.

The first product from any company is always good wether it's Redmi Note Prime or POCO F1 or Realme 1.
But I have lots of data in it and I don't want to loose it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock