Seeking Help What is policy of freecharge refund?

Shivraj

Reaction score
Yesterday I was recharged my Dish TV with amount Rs149 but due to network problem in last step my recharge was failed also cash debited from account now transaction history showing refund success but still amount not credited in bank account?
Why freecharge not creadit amount immediately like phone pay in wallet?

Yesterday I was recharged my Dish TV with amount Rs149 but due to network problem in last step my recharge was failed also cash debited from account now transaction history showing refund success but still amount not credited in bank account?
Why freecharge not creadit amount immediately like phone pay in wallet?

Because PhonePe use UPI which happens in real time but Freecharge is traditional payment mechanism. BTW how did you pay at freecharge ?

Using my debit card

There are many parties involved in debit/credit card transaction. Payment gateway like Billdesk, Card issuing authority like Visa or Mastercard or Rupay, then there is bank after all these money goes to Freecharge then only freecharge recharge your dth. If it fail then all these authority takes time to audit their record and find failed transaction so refund takes max 7-10 days because Visa and Mastercard servers are based in USA

In UPI there is only one intermediate authority which is NPCI(set up by Banks and RBI) so they process much faster and in realtime.

There are many parties involved in debit/credit card transaction. Payment gateway like Billdesk, Card issuing authority like Visa or Mastercard or Rupay, then there is bank after all these money goes to Freecharge then only freecharge recharge your dth. If it fail then all these authority takes time to audit their record and find failed transaction so refund takes max 7-10 days because Visa and Mastercard servers are based in USA

In UPI there is only one intermediate authority which is NPCI(set up by Banks and RBI) so they process much faster and in realtime.
I paid through Rupay card

It takes Max 5-6 days in return of money back to your bank acc.. no need to be worry..actually the amount must be pending in payment gateway so it didn't reflect In dishtv.

U must keep screenshots of failed transactions and lodge a complaint using email or support tickets. The money will automatically be refunded to ur wallet but most probably ur bank account in 7 days. Happened to me with Vodafone, Docomo and Tatasky. No matter what it won't be instant.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock