• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 1,824

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
I did ₹100 Jio recharge using ICICI pockets debit card on FreeCharge app. Unfortunately, my transaction failed. But the money was deducted from the account. What should do I know? As my payments means was ICICI prepaid debit card of Pockets app. Where do I get the money refunded?

Last edited:
As per my experience ICICI Pockets app refunds are processed to bank account directly but i have not used it from many years so things might have changed.

As per my experience ICICI Pockets app refunds are processed to bank account directly but i have not used it from many years so things might have changed.
No no not that. They give a virtual debit card. I added money there. Wasn't doing transaction on FreeCharge app.

I did the recharge but the recharge failed on FreeCharge. Now where is FreeCharge suppose to refund the money. Since this was a prepaid debit card.

Okay, I am saying this in simple way. ICICI pockets app has a prepaid VISA prepaid debit card feature. Since, I didn't has a bank account. I load money from my parent's account to make transactions online.

Today I did a Recharge of ₹100 of a Jio number on FreeCharge app using the ICICI Pockets VISA Debit card. Transaction failed but the money was debited. Now I am concerned where is refund suppose to go? Since the card was ICICI VISA Prepaid Debit Card.

Money gets refunded on the Pockets account.

B56B8Oe.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock