Vi (Vodafone Idea) network booster device installed

• Thread starter Venku
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 2,488

Venku

Reaction score
After 2 years long battle with Vodafone fastractk team for resolving indoor coverage issue today got call from network team they will set up antena in my house which will work with wifi to improve coverage issue till WiFi calling launch in andhra pradesh

Today some equipment got delivered from Vodafone to install in my indoors coverage improvement and network engineer told me he visit Monday to install equipment
They are installing a network booster for you in your house?

qvLOZFB.jpg

Above posted equipment given to me from VI to improve coverage in indoor and after installation I am getting good coverage and supporting HD calls also previously HD calls not came and getting 40 Mbps speed in indoor

Above posted equipment given to me from VI to improve coverage in indoor and after installation I am getting good coverage and supporting HD calls also previously HD calls not came and getting 40 Mbps speed in indoor
Have they given you any special benefits like Rent or at least any freebies with plan. Since they are using your BB / WiFi, the data you are using (u said you getting 40Mbps) will in return reduce your BB allowance, isn't it ?? Or am I missing something ??

Have they given you any special benefits like Rent or at least any freebies with plan. Since they are using your BB / WiFi, the data you are using (u said you getting 40Mbps) will in return reduce your BB allowance, isn't it ?? Or am I missing something ??
Not given any freebies as it works only for my home and my broadband usage is not exceed 100 GB per month so I did not asked any benifit from vi

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock