Vi (Vodafone Idea) network booster device installed

• Thread starter Venku
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 2,485
Till today no one is proved it.
How many people have installed this device? Plenty of people have refrained themselves from installing this device coz they are aware of the above fact

qvLOZFB.jpg
Can you share more pics from the sides, especially the specifications mentioned in the stickers

How many people have installed this device? Plenty of people have refrained themselves from installing this device coz they are aware of the above fact
It is only till WiFi calling launch and I got update from network team wifi calling available in andhra pradesh circle maximum by this month end after launch I will return the device

It is only till WiFi calling launch and I got update from network team wifi calling available in andhra pradesh circle maximum by this month end after launch I will return the device
WiFi calling is just hit or miss even in Jio and Airtel. Problems like incoming call not connected first time and incoming SMS missing is common. WiFi calling is OK in zero coverage zone for outgoing calls. Even OG will be a hit or miss if you move from one room to another during a call (to search any note or info).

RF waves are non-ionizing radiation. Further the device has very low power, if I am correctly guessing from the image. There will be absolutely nothing to worry, unless you sit round the clock, just couple of inches away that device.

Even if you have some fear, try to hang that above the Lintel height in a separate room and you are good to go. This is much better than WiFi calling for sure. But make sure to ask for some freebies from VoId, saying the data pack is actually making use of your WiFi allowance. They will surely give minimum Rs100 permanent discount for each Postpaid numbers.

After 2 years long battle with Vodafone fastractk team for resolving indoor coverage issue today got call from network team they will set up antena in my house which will work with wifi to improve coverage issue till WiFi calling launch in andhra pradesh
what is this fast track team? How did you get connected to this?

Just port out to any other good service provider, why stucked to VI?

what is this fast track team? How did you get connected to this?
Appellate team from my circle forward my issue to fasttrack team if you have any issues please connect to appellate officer email ID personally they will resolve your query

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock