Discussion Vi Priority Circles

• Thread starter Venku
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 33
  • Views: Views 4,831

Venku

Reaction score
I think vodafone idea not interested business in india just got an update from team to port out my number to different network we will call u again after network improvement in your area.

No wifi calling also available for South States as well planning to port out my 3 prepaid numbers

I think vodafone idea not interested business in india just got an update from team to port out my number to different network we will call u again after network improvement in your area.

No wifi calling also available for South States as well planning to port out my 3 prepaid numbers
They have priority and non priority circles. If you live in a non priority circle of Vi then you won't see any improvement in network as they will not invest in the infrastructure. Best to port to Jio or Airtel whichever has better network coverage in your area.

They have priority and non priority circles. If you live in a non priority circle of Vi then you won't see any improvement in network as they will not invest in the infrastructure. Best to port to Jio or Airtel whichever has better network coverage in your area.
I am from andhra pradesh complaining about network issue from 2018 but no help saying excuses every time like in future we will improve your network experience in better

Do you have a list of such priority and non priority areas? I'm thinking of moving out to Vi because both Jio and Airtel are bad in Blr in my area now...

Are Assam and NE are a priority circle?

Do you have a list of such priority and non priority areas? I'm thinking of moving out to Vi because both Jio and Airtel are bad in Blr in my area now...
Yes, there are 16 priority and 6 non priority circles for Vi, check the image attached. Though Karnataka is a part of the priority circle list, it is right at the bottom, so don't expect much, it's as good as a non priority circle.
gla82OA.jpg

Last edited:
Are Assam and NE are a priority circle?
No bro, both of them are in the non priority circle list, best to port out to Jio or Airtel if you live in these circles. Check the list I have shared above.

Jio is really good. Speed is unmatchable. But why is there always problem in calling in hilly areas even in the Guwahati city?
Not sure, have you tried with WiFi calling?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock