Discussion Vi Priority Circles

• Thread starter Venku
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 33
  • Views: Views 4,838
Even though this data is old, there is large scope of improvements in Gujarat, Maharashtra, Mumbai and MPCG where Airtel sucks. The Market share can reach upto 50% easily. Before merger in 2018, this was holding more than 50% of market share. Now everything is lost to Airtel due to voice cracking issues. Now that is gone in these circles, they can easily crack 50% market share again.
You are right before marger idea was good 4 G network in my city chhindwara madhya pradesh. But now we cannot get 4G network. All time show 3G, 2G network. I ported in vi from Airtel sep 2021, very upset then I ported in Jio, this month I backed Airtel. Now good speed Airtel

Recent data for those interested

GgcshkI.png

Vi's service is very good in my area. Most of the time there is uninterrupted volte and wifi calling. Download and upload speed is higher than jio & airtel.

even in priority circles list andhrapradesh is there from 2018 no network upgradations done and no wifi calling and specially in my area indoor coverage is zero getting emergency calls

I contacted fast-track team an escalation point with higher team they also not done any help so decided to port out from Vodafone

Yeah 4g network still only available Urban and sub Urban areas only
2g network rarely available in village areas before Vodafone and Idea merger even we get proper 2g only for calls but after merger it's become complete mess no signal.....
and vi top bosses and technical team call that we have made successfully attempt for world largest network integration after merger .

or vi wants to purposes fully disturb loyal 2g network user to increase ARPU with costly 4g plans

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock