Vi (Vodafone Idea) network booster device installed

• Thread starter Venku
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 2,486
qvLOZFB.jpg
Kindly note that radiation from these kind of devices do have adverse health effects

Above posted equipment given to me from VI to improve coverage in indoor and after installation I am getting good coverage and supporting HD calls also previously HD calls not came and getting 40 Mbps speed in indoor
Is it connected via rj 45?

Kindly note that radiation from these kind of devices do have adverse health effects
Does this equipment causes health issues? I thought as it works with wifi can any experts please share opinion of the health issues related to this type of equipment

Does this equipment causes health issues? I thought as it works with wifi can any experts please share opinion of the health issues related to this type of equipment
They certainly work with wifi but at the same time don't forget they are also working with nearest mobile tower to enhance network and in the process emitting excess electromagnetic radiations which are certainly not good for health

They certainly work with wifi but at the same time don't forget they are also working with nearest mobile tower to enhance network and in the process emitting excess electromagnetic radiations which are certainly not good for health
It's just a myth.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock