Vi network is a sinking ship

• Thread starter aarion
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 2,393

aarion

Banned
Reaction score
Vi is a pathetic network operator. Half of the time, they give E signal instead of 4G. Inspite of toggling airplane mode, E signal comes again after some time. When they have 4G services, why the hell they give E signal? End of Vi is coming soon. They don't care about their customers. Simply waste of money. E sign occurring again and again boils our blood. I feel like smashing the smartphone.

My mom is a Vi user. She made a huge mistake by choosing Vi. Yesterday, we posted a complaint against E signal on Vi app. Today morning some Vi agent talked to my mom on call and he told my mom that they will look after this issue. 8 hours passed but still nothing happened.

We live in Dhawa, Lucknow.

Why boil your blood? when the solution is as easy as porting to Jio or Airtel whichever gives better network coverage at your home location.
Airtel is sh#t in UPE. Jio coverage wise better. Speeds crawl mostly on LTE.

This is why I use Celine Dion's My Heart Will Go On as my ringtone for my Vi's sim.
qtVQc1b.gif

Why boil your blood? when the solution is as easy as porting to Jio or Airtel whichever gives better network coverage at your home location.
What should we do for porting to Jio? Jio store is far away from my home.

What should we do for porting to Jio? Jio store is far away from my home.
Check for home delivery option in My Jio app. Select the port number option. Generate the porting code on your Vi number.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock