Vi network frequently shows E signal daily

• Thread starter aarion
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 35
  • Views: Views 5,839

aarion

Banned
Reaction score
It is my mom who uses Vi 4G SIM. Me and my mom are fed up with this pathetic network issue in Vi network. My mom's phone frequently shows E signal and this happens daily. Even if you fix things in the settings, 4G signal gets replaced by E again and again and again after some time.

It seems like 4G signal remains absent 30-40% of the time. What is the use of having 4G service when E signal comes repeatedly. My Jio network is quite fine (below average).

We live in Dhawa which is in Lucknow.

Solution
If you have VI signal in your area and still showing E then this is for you-
1. Download force lte app
QdCGibT.jpg

2. Select your method
LDnreLK.jpg

3. Select your sim
rhW9rJI.jpg

4. Go here and chose "LTE ONLY"
shPgVph.jpg

5. Then click on refresh and then update
lLTF5kP.jpg
this is the only reason i moved on to Jio from Vi. The issue of getting 'E' frequently wasnt a big deal for me as it was happening mostly at home and I have reliable WiFi. But the fact that OTP messages started reaching me late and out of coverage area message to the people calling me was the tipping point. I thought moving from Mi A1 to Moto G82 would resolve it but it didnt. It was a hard decision for me as I was using Idea for a really really long time, but happy with the services of Jio and its unlimited 5G now
Should I tell my mom to port to Jio just like me? Is there any way to port to Jio by sitting at home?

There are no Jio stores near my home.

this is the only reason i moved on to Jio from Vi. The issue of getting 'E' frequently wasnt a big deal for me as it was happening mostly at home and I have reliable WiFi. But the fact that OTP messages started reaching me late and out of coverage area message to the people calling me was the tipping point. I thought moving from Mi A1 to Moto G82 would resolve it but it didnt. It was a hard decision for me as I was using Idea for a really really long time, but happy with the services of Jio and its unlimited 5G now
Which Circle?

QdCGibT.jpg

2. Select your method
LDnreLK.jpg

3. Select your sim
rhW9rJI.jpg

shPgVph.jpg

lLTF5kP.jpg

Solution
QdCGibT.jpg

2. Select your method
LDnreLK.jpg

3. Select your sim
rhW9rJI.jpg

shPgVph.jpg

lLTF5kP.jpg
Thanks. It works. E signal is not coming anymore. But I am concerned that the whatsapp messages from other person cannot reach to my mom.

Not possible. I tried this many time but it didn't effect WhatsApp. If this problem persists, then uninstall your WhatsApp and download it again.
Is there any danger of bank account issues? I downloaded this app in my mom's phone. I fear she may lose money from her bank account due to this app. I am worried about safety of my mom's phone.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock