Vi network frequently shows E signal daily

• Thread starter aarion
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 35
  • Views: Views 5,834

aarion

Banned
Reaction score
It is my mom who uses Vi 4G SIM. Me and my mom are fed up with this pathetic network issue in Vi network. My mom's phone frequently shows E signal and this happens daily. Even if you fix things in the settings, 4G signal gets replaced by E again and again and again after some time.

It seems like 4G signal remains absent 30-40% of the time. What is the use of having 4G service when E signal comes repeatedly. My Jio network is quite fine (below average).

We live in Dhawa which is in Lucknow.

Solution
If you have VI signal in your area and still showing E then this is for you-
1. Download force lte app
QdCGibT.jpg

2. Select your method
LDnreLK.jpg

3. Select your sim
rhW9rJI.jpg

4. Go here and chose "LTE ONLY"
shPgVph.jpg

5. Then click on refresh and then update
lLTF5kP.jpg
Try to upgrade your mom's phone. You will get better speeds from Vi itself. Your phone lacks band 41 which is main band in UPE. Try to get a phone with 1+41/3+41. Vi will give blazing fast speeds at your place.
What should we do then? Whom should I contact?

My mom's phone band is Samsung J7 max

Try to upgrade your mom's phone. You will get better speeds from Vi itself. Your phone lacks band 41 which is main band in UPE. Try to get a phone with 1+41/3+41. Vi will give blazing fast speeds at your place.
When I give my hotspot to my mom, her internet works fine without any pause.

It's definitely NOT related to handsets. I'm facing the issue (E most of the time and even totally blank often) in iPhone XR (self) and iPhone 12 (wife).
Yes, when we used to live in Indira Nagar (Lucknow) last year, my mom never complained about occurence of E signal at that time.

Hi

I'm living in rural area in Punjab and facing same problem, from last 6 month samsung update software and remove band lock option from all new models, they are copy everything from iphone, I'm using s21 and not update software, using netmonster app to lock specific band 1 and 3 only, you can see youtube video how to set it's, i can not share video link here otherwise my id ban, download app and set only 4g , hopefully it's working, thanks

this is the only reason i moved on to Jio from Vi. The issue of getting 'E' frequently wasnt a big deal for me as it was happening mostly at home and I have reliable WiFi. But the fact that OTP messages started reaching me late and out of coverage area message to the people calling me was the tipping point. I thought moving from Mi A1 to Moto G82 would resolve it but it didnt. It was a hard decision for me as I was using Idea for a really really long time, but happy with the services of Jio and its unlimited 5G now

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock