Vi network is a sinking ship

• Thread starter aarion
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 2,374
Your aadhar card can be verified by OTP and payment can be made online by UPI or any other mode.
Sorry, I will face issues related to my aadhar card. We haven't updated our aadhar card address since 2014. We have changed our home 2 times since 2014. Our aadhar card has address where we used to live till 2017.

I live in a rent and we don't own a property. Our landlord of our previous home (2017-2022) did not gave us the documents which was necessary for updating aadhar card address.

We don't know how can a person with no home ownership can update address details.

Sorry, I will face issues related to my aadhar card. We haven't updated our aadhar card address since 2014. We have changed our home 2 times since 2014. Our aadhar card has address where we used to live till 2017.

I live in a rent and we don't own a property. Our landlord of our previous home (2017-2022) did not gave us the documents which was necessary for updating aadhar card address.

We don't know how can a person with no home ownership can update address details.
Pick a new SIM with current address proof. Else can't do much, as without document verification it's not possible to get any services. And if aadhar is an issue - get that updated on priority at any nearest Aadhar Seva Kendra. And rest of the things can follow.

I stay on rent for last 18 years, still I’ve changed my Aadhaar address 4 times, thrice in last 4 months. It’s quite easy if you’ve mobile number registered with UIDAI.
You can use almost ANY document to update your address online.
1. Get a rent agreement yourself, you can have that physically or online, put anyone’s sign if your landlord is reluctant.
2. You can use your electricity bill, gas bill/paper, postpaid bill etc.
If any of these documents are in the name of any of your family member, get his/her address updated first. Then you can update yourself by using ‘Head of Family’ option in UIDAI (you need a proof of relationship).

But we cant get RedX plan in other network. Is there any unlimited postpaid plan in Jio or Airtel??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock