Vi is full of problems ! (Rant)

arthurbickle

Reaction score
So I ported from Jio to Vi as people were praising it's data speed and the night unlimited data. But boy oh boy! This turned out to be my biggest mistake. I have tried BSNL too and this Vi is worse than BSNL. I'm gonna list out all the issues I faced here:-

1. VoLTE is just for name, no difference between normal and VoLTE calling in Vi. I felt a strong contrast from Jio HD calling. And VoLTE isn't available all the time , it's just there in the city centres.
2. Network frequently switches to 2G/3G.
3. The main reason I ported to Vi turned out to be disastrous as they deliberately reduce the night speed. In morning I get 20Mbps and at night it reduces to 2Mbps.
4. Almost all the piracy websites are blocked on Vi. Same websites are working fine on Jio, etc. Again no use to unlimited night data.
5. In village areas, Vi goes into no signal, Jio-Airtel working fine.
6. Sometimes I even face problems in WhatsApp status ! Status videos take lot of time to load.
7. Their customer care doesn't bother to solve your problem. They just mark the issue as resolved without doing anything.

So, to sum it up it has been a disaster porting my main sim into Vi. Now I'm waiting 90 days to port back to Jio. Vi is indeed a sinking ship.

Are you seriously complaining about pirated sites being blocked? 😜

Anyhow you should've enquired about speed before porting. I agree about your points related to Volte and their poor way of handling of complaints. But I personally never encountered any speed reduction after midnight. 2Mbps itself is more than enough for streaming.

So u basically using data to download pirated content from banned website and as those sites are blocked you are bot happy at all.
Anyway U confesses the ugly truth. Every one can't afford that.

Another point I missed out : No free Missed call alert (MCA) in Vi. They are charging 30/month. Both Jio and Airtel provide it free.

So u basically using data to download pirated content from banned website and as those sites are blocked you are bot happy at all.
Anyway U confesses the ugly truth. Every one can't afford that.
What I'm saying is Vi is showing "This site is banned due to law enforcement order". If it is really banned by law then how come Jio and Airtel aren't blocking it? Also I saw some VPN sites also blocked and what's up with WhatsApp status not loading on Vi? Vi is really done for.

Search for those people 😁 how can you took any network with testing it on Tarang website by DoT?
Buy secondary sim of Jio and keep using it for data and for calling keep using Vi.
This is the best solution until you complete 90 days. Also, you can tweet to Vi about same on twitter. Maybe that become beneficial.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock