Breaking TRAI to consider floor price for Voice & Data

Status
Not open for further replies.
What they did is they did. Let's not doom ourselves in future just because we cannot get our past grudge. Remember the days of old RIL CDMA? Well, before 2006, RCOM was under Mukesh Ambani and I don't hold grudge of thousand rupees looted under garb of R-World. I think it's ridiculous.
Finally they (RCom) waived off the outstanding balances of all users!

Now all telcos want to increase revenue. Low spent consumers cant escape it.
Bro understand that every human have equal rights in everything. You can't complain or force anyone to spend more. Everyone are spending based upon their needs. For eg. An elderly man needs his phone only to call his relatives that too he spends only spare minutes. So are you forcing him to recharge a plan for 199Rs/month with data. See you cant eliminate low transaction customers in every sectors

If you think about it, floor pricing is healthy for overall telecom industry but it should be kept low unlike DTH and cable

I think floor price Rs 10-25 is acceptable if it giving 28 days incoming validity, Like in dth recharge Rs 153 & one can get min 100 freebies channels with 30 days validity.

If this rule comes, people will surrender their second connection first.📵

Hello guys, I have a question. I have some Rs 2000+ main balance in my Vodafone prepaid, this is because earlier they had a condition of minimum Rs 200 recharge every 6 months to keep the number active for Lifetime Validity. Hence, this balance has accumulated over time (from 2005-2015). Now, I want to discontinue this prepaid number. Is there any way to get a refund? Vodafone denies, but I am sure there will be some provision. Could u pls let me know? Has anyone done this earlier?

I am not interested in converting to Postpaid and then use that balance as negative outstanding amount. I just want to close off and get the money back.

Second, in case Vodafone shuts down :tongue2: and I still have this ~ 2000 in my main balance, what will they do? Will they give it back? (Porting does not carry forward the main balance).

Thanks for your help, guys.

No way prepaid balance will get back as hard cash except u use it or make as outstanding amount to postpaid. If vodafone is shut down- then also ur balance get lapsed. Its better that u use it or do some 4g data work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock