Breaking TRAI to consider floor price for Voice & Data

Status
Not open for further replies.
Millions will still buy unlimited plans.
Still they didn’t get the ARPU as per previous years figures. They want to collect the money from lower spent users and asking for floor price.

Why to blame this Govt only?
Then ask this govt to stop implementing this NCF or Minimum Recharge whatever it's
We have using these networks for voice& data for last 20 years
so ?? Buddy do understand one thing corporate only directing this govt .. so if we blame this govt which can be take it as indirectly blaming corporate 🤣😜
which were borrowed from banks with our earned money.
This is also in the hands govt only .. so we should blame govt only for this too 🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️
In previous govt time, spectrum scam happened and we have paid lot of money for voice calls and data than now!
offcourse who said no .. but for that we can't support this decision

Then ask this govt to stop implementing this NCF or Minimum Recharge whatever it's
so ?? Buddy do understand one thing corporate only directing this govt .. so if we blame this govt which can be take it as indirectly blaming corporate 🤣😜
This is also in the hands govt only .. so we should blame govt only for this too 🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️
offcourse who said no .. but for that we can't support this decision
Now all telcos want to increase revenue. Low spent consumers cant escape it.

Trai introduced ncf. Cable and dth price went sky high. But thank God , alternate medium wad there. Most of people (incl. Me) switched to Ott apps for streaming (thanks to Firetv stick + affordable data rate )
But is there any alternate of mobile phone if their price went sky high like cable or dth ? Should we move towards whatsapp and Duo voice and video call totally just keeping data pack in mobile ?

Trai introduced ncf. Cable and dth price went sky high. But thank God , alternate medium wad there. Most of people (incl. Me) switched to Ott apps for streaming (thanks to Firetv stick + affordable data rate )
But is there any alternate of mobile phone if their price went sky high like cable or dth ? Should we move towards whatsapp and Duo voice and video call totally just keeping data pack in mobile ?
No alternate to mobile phone. But we will wait n see for any tariff changes for combo plans (voice+data).

After spoiling dth industry trai s next step to destroy the telecom industry I'm wondering about why so many members in this forum to support the stupid things

After spoiling dth industry trai s next step to destroy the telecom industry I'm wondering about why so many members in this forum to support the stupid things
I never supported any floor price but situation is such, there is a need for such initiative else it is almost certain that Vodafone- Idea can get bankrupt and even government revival plans will not save BSNL. The tariffs are ridiculously predatory. Jio's primary motive is to get rid of competition banking on excess cash they have from other RIL business. Now when Modi government realized how much they have started to loose from too much favour to Jio, they have started changing course.

Funnily enough, Airtel pulled the same trick in Sri Lanka and immediately the Sri Lanka Telecom regulator put floor price and in the end, Airtel had to sell it's business there.

I am just hoping TRAI keeps the floor reasonable, not a big mess like DTH NCF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock