Breaking TRAI to consider floor price for Voice & Data

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just one thinkg u can do is- transfer ur prepaid balance to friends & relatives by paying some transactions fees

No way prepaid balance will get back as hard cash except u use it or make as outstanding amount to postpaid. If vodafone is shut down- then also ur balance get lapsed. Its better that u use it or do some 4g data work
The thing is, I dont have any use case for using up that main balance as it is my secondary number. I cant use it for making calls/SMS since all my contacts have my primary number. Also, there is no way i can take data-only on secondary number and calls-only on primary number, making it even more difficult. It will cost me a lot more.

Just one thinkg u can do is- transfer ur prepaid balance to friends & relatives by paying some transactions fees
I have about Rs 2000 and Vodafone's balance sharing service allows only up to Rs 30 per request with Rs 4 as service charge for each transfer. I dont even know if that service is still on.

Last edited:
u have to do it by company rules, I have never heard from anybody that got the prepaid balance after surrender. Even company says that they will pay the postpaid outstanding amount after 3 months by cheque to ur registered address, but that even not pay even after 1 year. Now all upto u- what will u do.
My opinion is choose a holiday like Sunday and do sim transfer and make some 4g data work. Or give some to ur close relatives. U dont have any second choice bro.

u have to do it by company rules, I have never heard from anybody that got the prepaid balance after surrender. Even company says that they will pay the postpaid outstanding amount after 3 months by cheque to ur registered address, but that even not pay even after 1 year. Now all upto u- what will u do.
My opinion is choose a holiday like Sunday and do sim transfer and make some 4g data work. Or give some to ur close relatives. U dont have any second choice bro.
It is sad how such big companies hold u to ransom. I wouldn't mind continuing with Vodafone. I am only concerned if they shutt down eventually. I have this number from April'2002. Yes. Thats 17 years back. When they had just launched as "Orange" in India. And it is one of the earliest "982X" series.

Even after such loyalty if these compaines choose to loot u and let u down, i dont understand what loyalty actually means.

Biggest mistake of Vodafone Idea and Airtel was scrapping free lifetime incoming calls
Wait what? When did they do this? That's horrible. I'll port out my Airtel number in that case..

Wait what? When did they do this? That's horrible. I'll port out my Airtel number in that case..
Huh? this came into effect since 01-Dec-2018. If you dont recharge ur number in 28 days (or after ur pack validity expires), u will get only 7 days incoming validity. After that incoming calls stop. Your main balance remains intact.

This is the same by both Vodafone-Idea and Airtel, so porting wont make a difference.

It is sad how such big companies hold u to ransom. I wouldn't mind continuing with Vodafone. I am only concerned if they shutt down eventually. I have this number from April'2002. Yes. Thats 17 years back. When they had just launched as "Orange" in India. And it is one of the earliest "982X" series.

Even after such loyalty if these compaines choose to loot u and let u down, i dont understand what loyalty actually means.

I am using my kolkata prepaid voda same no. since 1996 (earlier hutch), and postpaid since 2004, Even I am using just for incoming official no., and for outgoing using postpaid & jio. I have my prepaid balance 500+, still I was doing every month 35 rcv now 49, thinking about 26 sms rcv- it has too 28 days validity.

I am using my kolkata prepaid voda same no. since 1996 (earlier hutch), and postpaid since 2004, Even I am using just for incoming official no., and for outgoing using postpaid & jio. I have my prepaid balance 500+, still I was doing every month 35 rcv now 49, thinking about 26 sms rcv- it has too 28 days validity.
Are you using your main balance to activate these 28-days validity packs? If so, using which method?

Hey, don't make ₹26 sms pack recharge bcoz it won't increase outgoing validity... I did the mistake by doing 26 recharge with 600 sms for 28days but my services validity expired next day so now I can't even send free sms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock