Reliance Jio Lauches Jio Fi device with 90 day free Preview offer at 2899

Reaction score
NEW DELHI: Reliance Jio has started sales of its latest Mi-Fi device, JioFi, at a price of Rs 2,899. Similar to Lyf handsets, the Mi-Fi device comes bundled with the 90-day Jio preview data offer. It also offers unlimited 4G Internet, Voice Calls and SMS.

The JioFi can support around 31 devices simultaneously, and is available to all consumers through Reliance Digital Stores and Reliance Mini Express shops, according to various media reports.

Until now, Jio was selling this device only to HP laptop owners, who required a particular code to buy it.

Moreover, the 4G telco has once again extended unlimited benefits to its users whose validity was to be over by August 30.

Jio users under the preview offer with validity expiration date between August 15 to August 30 have now got an extension of validity for another 30 days through auto recharge, according to TelecomTalk

http://telecom.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/reliance-jio-launches-jiofi-mi-fi-device-with-90-day-preview-offer-at-rs-2899/53717635

0285b6d26f2f77a3d43475ad0e45db84.jpg

I had two questions for the esteemed members
1) Can i connect jio mifi to my wifi router to via an USB? what impact will it have on the speed
2) Can i use TP - Link Wifi signal extender to increase the coverage? will it work with mifi?

venkatpathy03 said:
how can we make calls by this device
Download jio join app. Theb connect your device to jiofi and you can access free hd calls.

Bapun Raz said:
Download jio join app. Theb connect your device to jiofi and you can access free hd calls.

and we have to do separate tele verification to make calls if you have activated data only

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock