Good News Jio Plus Postpaid plan with 1 month free trial launched

• Thread starter Esmail
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 99
  • Views: Views 12,785
Anyone got the security deposit waived off by showing credit cards. They're asking me security deposit even though I have high credit score and cc from hdfc,axis,sbi

Why would anyone buy ₹299 postpaid plan over ₹296 prepaid plan? You can even recharge ₹155 and ₹181 and get more data. No security deposit. No late fees or extra GST. I think it's a bad decision to discontinue ₹199 plan. Even cheaper plans no longer has OTT perks.

Last edited:
Why would anyone buy ₹299 postpaid plan over ₹296 prepaid plan? You can even recharge ₹155 and ₹181 and get more data. No security deposit. No late fees or extra GST. I think it's a bad decision to discontinue ₹199 plan. Even cheaper plans no longer has OTT perks.
Jio is mainly Targeting family plans....
399 plan with 99 add on is a good deal.....
For a family with no daily restrictions....and no 28 day is a month gimmicks

Yes, that was my reaction when saw their announcement. It is a price hike + reduced benefits. Maybe they realise that and make the required changes in these plans.

Yes, that was my reaction when saw their announcement. It is a price hike + reduced benefits. Maybe they realise that and make the required changes in these plans.
They have no plan with low data and calling benefits like ₹155 or ₹395 plan which is more suited these days for higher arpu postpaid customers. They are the ones who mostly ownes a fiber connection as well. For Jio prepaid connections are the best.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock