Good News Jio Plus Postpaid plan with 1 month free trial launched

• Thread starter Esmail
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 99
  • Views: Views 12,739
Families are mostly cost conscious. They most goes for prepaid plans.
It's different for us....I am using Airtel postpaid family plan...
They are changing benefits frequently....but I didn't changed my operator because Airtel services are good and vi is bad...jio previously doesn't have good family plans but now ..399 plan with extra add on for 99 each is a good deal....205 per sim...
Even prepaid plans are expensive now .. because we don't care much about data ...mobile data is a backup for my family....
In Airtel 179 is the minimum plan...ie.,only 28days...
Here 205 per connection with more data ...and a month truly means month not 28days....

I don't think for a family which uses four Sims....205 per connection is a expensive deal

It's different for us....I am using Airtel postpaid family plan...
They are changing benefits frequently....but I didn't changed my operator because Airtel services are good and vi is bad...jio previously doesn't have good family plans but now ..399 plan with extra add on for 99 each is a good deal....205 per sim...
Even prepaid plans are expensive now .. because we don't care much about data ...mobile data is a backup for my family....
In Airtel 179 is the minimum plan...ie.,only 28days...
Here 205 per connection with more data ...and a month truly means month not 28days....

I don't think for a family which uses four Sims....205 per connection is a expensive deal
People doesn't think that way buddy. They recharge as per their convenience. Also Jio has done poor promotional work when it comes to postpaid. My extended family had converted all sims to Vi because of child sim benefits.

I agree with you, 205 per sim sounds very reasonable. We have 6 prepaid sims(4 are airtel and 2 are Jio) in our family and I recharge ₹455(6GB for 84 days) for Airtel and for Jio ₹395(6GB for 84 days). All these sims are used majorly for calls, most of the time we are on wifi so not much mobile data is needed.

I will move 4 Airtel prepaid sims to Airtel Postpaid if they match the current Jio plan :) No plans for Jio postpaid as I have only 2 Jio sims and ₹395 plan seems ok for now.

Last edited:
I agree with you, 205 per sim sounds very reasonable. We have 6 prepaid sims(4 are airtel and 2 are Jio) in our family and I recharge ₹455(6GB for 84 days) for Airtel and for Jio ₹395(6GB for 84 days). All these sims are used majorly for calls, most of the time we are on wifi so not much mobile data is needed.

I will move 4 Airtel prepaid sims to Airtel Postpaid if they match the current Jio plan :) No plans for Jio postpaid as I have only 2 Jio sims and ₹395 plan seems ok for now.
They didn't match yet. Plans are out.

That's exactly what I had said back then when I called it a 50% tariff hike for the base plan and @saketk11 had conflicting views on it so was clarifying.
Jio is under serious pressure for revenues. That's why through postpaid they will hit both Vi and Airtel. Their plans are unbeatable now. Both family plans and 4G unlimited plans.

Jio is under serious pressure for revenues. That's why through postpaid they will hit both Vi and Airtel. Their plans are unbeatable now. Both family plans and 4G unlimited plans.
Even the prepaid segment can easily absorb another 25% tariff hike in the near term. I feel even that will be implemented before June

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock